Nypd scum - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's really amazing that anyone at Bso really thinks that they are better than any nypd cop. In five minutes of patrol in NYC you experienced more than any jerk off in Bso. I will be in body worn camera class on Thursday please stop by and say hello you should know who I am when I open my ignorant nypd mouth
    I am in that same class on Thursday, I think I know who you rare already because I work the same hours but in the adjoining city. I will definitely say hello and maybe a little more if you know what I mean....Better eat some breakfast because I will be taking your lunch.

Unregistered
    I'll make sure I have on my nypd shirt and as far as taking my lunch goes you can try but you won't succeed 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Pretty ****y MR. NYPD, don't call in sick that day.

Unregistered
    You better pack a lunch and bring a friend, boy!!!!

Unregistered
    You sound so tough. I better wear my special forces vest!!!!

Unregistered
    You better pack a lunch and bring a friend, boy!!!!
    You NYPD little fags like little them little boys. Don't worry I dont need to pack anything trust me I will take what I want from you. You should be use to it by now Ginny.

Unregistered
    SO thought, I work Weston, alpha gold, blah blah.... come see me in body camera classs. Bro nobody cares. Break that camera tough guy and shove them up your ass. NYPD cops are poorly trained, fat f•Cks

Unregisteredionow

Not even close

SO thought, I work Weston, alpha gold, blah blah.... come see me in body camera classs. Bro nobody cares. Break that camera tough guy and shove them up your ass. NYPD cops are poorly trained, fat f•Cks
    I've got to say, these Florida bad boys are the worst cops in the country. The cops in bum fu**k Idaho are better trained and know how to handle the streets better than these crybabies. I'm not even going to compare BSO to NYPD, it's irrelevant. It's comparing BSO to the rest of the country. These guys are clueless. A 4 man department in some rinky dink town in the Midwest gets more respect than us.

Unregistered
    Seriously, There is a reason why these guys left the NYPD. Most of these dorks only did 5-7yrs there. First off the reason they left was because the department itself is filled with DO NOTHING SCUMBAGS!!! Lazy fu.ks. Shitbag department that allows their officers to have dreds. As for mr Weston NYPD tough guy..... I hope you are tougher than you look. Because you look like a major Nerd!!! Lay off the Bacon cheeseburgers you soft a$$ individual

Unregistered
    Seriously, There is a reason why these guys left the NYPD. Most of these dorks only did 5-7yrs there. First off the reason they left was because the department itself is filled with DO NOTHING SCUMBAGS!!! Lazy fu.ks. Shitbag department that allows their officers to have dreds. As for mr Weston NYPD tough guy..... I hope you are tougher than you look. Because you look like a major Nerd!!! Lay off the Bacon cheeseburgers you soft a$$ individual
    The Sheriff needs to really spend more time and money doing psych evaluations because this nonsense is ridiculous, same person every couple of weeks having a tantrum on a public website making the whole agency look bad. Unbeleivable.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast