Nypd scum - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregisteredthisiswhy

This is why

This is why NYPD is the best. Oh wait, SID is the shit. When was the last time a BSO unit accomplished anything?

http://nypost.com/2015/05/19/cops-ma...email&msg=fail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredthisiswhy View Post
    This is why NYPD is the best. Oh wait, SID is the shit. When was the last time a BSO unit accomplished anything?

http://nypost.com/2015/05/19/cops-ma...email&msg=fail
    Really post an article that is 2 years old, you are such a putz. I am sure that was part of a DEA task force where everybody jumps on the stat bandwagon.....been there done that and even have the "T" shirt.

Ever hear the saying "What have you done for me lately".

You are such Jagoff!!!

Unregisteredithurts

Hhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really post an article that is 2 years old, you are such a putz. I am sure that was part of a DEA task force where everybody jumps on the stat bandwagon.....been there done that and even have the "T" shirt.

Ever hear the saying "What have you done for me lately".

You are such Jagoff!!!
    Been there done that, where, Broward? You are the laughing stock of law enforcement!!!

Unregistered
    Israel is like a magnet for New Yorkers; a Liberal Democrat Jew Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Israel is like a magnet for New Yorkers; a Liberal Democrat Jew Sheriff.
    Domocrat? Wasn't he a registered Republican and switched parties to run against the incumbent? But yes, New Yorkers and FLPD always welcome.

Unregisteredtruthdat

Here's the truth

The truth is, NY guys don't hate Florida cops, they hate BSO cops. I always tell someone interested in becoming a cop, whether they're from NY or right here in FL. Stay away from this sh*t hole of an agency. Apply in the northern part of the state or one of the cities. These are the worst cops in the country.

Unregistered
    I'll trade you all of BSO's kneegers for one NYPD cop. . . . .deal?

Unregistered
    I don't understand why so much hostility between nypd and bso. I don't think there is much difference between the two agencies other than the nypd idiots work in the freezing cold. They are still police officers that see the same nonsense that we see at bso. Bottom line is we should stop trying to tear each other apart and stand together.

Unregistered

ummm not so

I don't understand why so much hostility between nypd and bso. I don't think there is much difference between the two agencies other than the nypd idiots work in the freezing cold. They are still police officers that see the same nonsense that we see at bso. Bottom line is we should stop trying to tear each other apart and stand together.
    Your post was pretty good until you started spewing your nonsense that we see the same stuff in New York as we do here in Broward. A rookie in their first month at an "A" Precinct will see more then a 20-year veteran at BSO will ever see. Some of you cry babies are orbit deputied and by that I mean you just circle around the neighborhood and never actually drive through it. I'd walk a foot post in Collier City without my gun compared to where I came from a New York. My first taste of BSO crybabies was when I first started at the North Lauderdale holiday parade. They were screaming over the radio that people are coming into the roadway the first thing that went through my mind is how would they handle 3 million people on Eastern Parkway during the Labor Day Parade. They would handle it by turning in their star. Other than that I love BSO

Unregistered
    Here is the deal Spunky.

You can piss in your New York cesspool all you want.
    I don't appreciate you coming to my house and pissing in my pool.
    No one asked you to come here and certainly no one has asked you how to do "real police work"
    So get your little white a$$ back in your mini van and head up north back to where you are appreciated, heralded and loved.
    You'l get none of that here.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast