former corrupt Sheriff Al (rat) Lamberti

Unregistered

former corrupt Sheriff Al (rat) Lamberti

I would like to discuss about the former corrupt Sheriff Al (rat) Lamberti. How he fired 62 employees for 2 days and rehired at a lower rate of pay. How his son was able to get into the super bowl by a sgt in the port who illegally filled out paperwork to get him in. a sgt in the main jail who was ordered to check the records of people who donated money to candidate scott israel and were demoted to a lower rank.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to discuss about the former corrupt Sheriff Al (rat) Lamberti. How he fired 62 employees for 2 days and rehired at a lower rate of pay. How his son was able to get into the super bowl by a sgt in the port who illegally filled out paperwork to get him in. a sgt in the main jail who was ordered to check the records of people who donated money to candidate scott israel and were demoted to a lower rank.
    Al lamberti ordered that the sheriff elect not be allowed in the psb. but visitors are allowed in every day. how come he was never investigated when his lt in ia was getting kick backs. Lamberti had deputies watch scott isaels office so no current employees could apply for jobs in the new administration

Unregistered
    This is old news get a life you pathetic cry baby.

Unregistered
    Yeah, who cares about this irrelevant turd. Next time I read about him I hope its in an obituary. Garbage...