Nypd scum - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregistered

cry babies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is the deal Spunky.

You can piss in your New York cesspool all you want.
    I don't appreciate you coming to my house and pissing in my pool.
    No one asked you to come here and certainly no one has asked you how to do "real police work"
    So get your little white a$$ back in your mini van and head up north back to where you are appreciated, heralded and loved.
    You'l get none of that here.
    You must be one of those cry babies that feel you've earned your right to wear the Special Forces vest and get a brand new car every year. Let me tell you how it is Kid when you double dip like most of our Command Staff are doing it make sense to come down south where your money stretches further and I can afford a 6 bedroom house without having to call the detail office at 2:30 to scrounge around to do a detail and be away from my family and kids who probably don't even know who you never see period so when you tell us New Yorkers to go back up north be careful what you wish for because we will take our experience and training and knowledge and you'll be left holding my sack and blocking a parking spot for the sheriff

Unregistered
    You must be one of those cry babies that feel you've earned your right to wear the Special Forces vest and get a brand new car every year. Let me tell you how it is Kid when you double dip like most of our Command Staff are doing it make sense to come down south where your money stretches further and I can afford a 6 bedroom house without having to call the detail office at 2:30 to scrounge around to do a detail and be away from my family and kids who probably don't even know who you never see period so when you tell us New Yorkers to go back up north be careful what you wish for because we will take our experience and training and knowledge and you'll be left holding my sack and blocking a parking spot for the sheriff
    Then, take your $hit and leave! It's as simple as that. Have a safe trip, I wish you well.

Unregistered
    Dumb new yorker if you believe that you have so much experience then apply to another agency that really wants to deal with a cosy piece of trash like you. I don't care where you worked previously we are the same it is called law enforcement but for some reason you feel like your better than everyone else when actu all your not. So go pound sand fool.

Unregisteredruss not

It's not that

Dumb new yorker if you believe that you have so much experience then apply to another agency that really wants to deal with a cosy piece of trash like you. I don't care where you worked previously we are the same it is called law enforcement but for some reason you feel like your better than everyone else when actu all your not. So go pound sand fool.
    It's not that New Yorkers are better, everyone is better than this sh*t hole of an agency. When are you going to get it. The place sucks.

Unregistered
    is this an adult site or a bunch of little *****es you must be deputies not police officers

Unregistered
    Last trip i took to the "Big Apple" i saw one of those Jewish guys in full uniform, the ones who have those pony-tails going down side(s) of face wearing coke bottle thick eye-glasses. Yeah, i laughed. I guess from all the commando attitudes from the NYPD in Broward i expected a different look.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112