Nypd scum
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregistered

Nypd scum

Attention all you NYPD tough guys, I heard they are hiring back all ex-NYPD $hitbags. Plz do BSO a huge favor and go back. NYPD guys make BSO look a FAT man department. I will throw hands with any of you nerds.....Mark my words...u guys are the worst thing ever!!!

phuck off troll

yawn

yeah... the usual formula here... civilian troll chums the waters by bashing _______ (NYPD, DOD, etc.) to get some schmuck(s) to bite. Or will answer their own thread. buzz off ahole.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by phuck off troll View Post
    yeah... the usual formula here... civilian troll chums the waters by bashing _______ (NYPD, DOD, etc.) to get some schmuck(s) to bite. Or will answer their own thread. buzz off ahole.
    First off, nobody gives a crap about DOD. Just keep wearing your BSO windbreakers in mid July for you 50% off at Pollo. You're not cops. Live it. Love it. Own it. Sorry if that hurts feelings.😕

Secondly, I have to concur with the OP. NYPD guys turned BSO are the biggest nerds. Not all.....but most. Nobody respects those losers.

Unregistered
    Heard Hunt is coming back... SI wants him back. Hunt is a millionaire. I doubt he'll be back at BSO....lol. He's got alot better things to do now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off, nobody gives a crap about DOD. Just keep wearing your BSO windbreakers in mid July for you 50% off at Pollo. You're not cops. Live it. Love it. Own it. Sorry if that hurts feelings.😕

Secondly, I have to concur with the OP. NYPD guys turned BSO are the biggest nerds. Not all.....but most. Nobody respects those losers.
    d.o.d. makes up 50 % or more of b.s.o, so they are important obviously

road patrol in real numbers are what 100 if not for contract cities and govt enities- airport, port everglades.

road patrol writes traffic tickets and gets called out major crimes....big deal
    there were only 2 road guys I would not wanna tangle with , carl and john w. from dist 3, all you other goof's
    were: wussies when hired, turned into wussies when you got into a knock down drag em out, or turned into a 300
    pound slob and kissed but to get into a ' gurley man's job' / assignment.

so don't make out like road patrol is this mythical kick butt hard core outfit, your imagination = navy seals of police work, reality = boy scouts with downs syndrome.

Unregistered
    d.o.d. makes up 50 % or more of b.s.o, so they are important obviously

road patrol in real numbers are what 100 if not for contract cities and govt enities- airport, port everglades.

road patrol writes traffic tickets and gets called out major crimes....big deal
    there were only 2 road guys I would not wanna tangle with , carl and john w. from dist 3, all you other goof's
    were: wussies when hired, turned into wussies when you got into a knock down drag em out, or turned into a 300
    pound slob and kissed but to get into a ' gurley man's job' / assignment.

so don't make out like road patrol is this mythical kick butt hard core outfit, your imagination = navy seals of police work, reality = boy scouts with downs syndrome.

Bwaaaaa!!!!! It sounds like a jailer is getting butt hurt. Softest job in BSO lol. I know CSAs and Human Resource secretaries that have more grit than you wanna bees hahaha! Keep screwing prisoners and pretending you're cops though lol. Everyone else finds you entertaining AF

Unregistered

If I'm scum what are you

It's really amazing that anyone at Bso really thinks that they are better than any nypd cop. In five minutes of patrol in NYC you experienced more than any jerk off in Bso. I will be in body worn camera class on Thursday please stop by and say hello you should know who I am when I open my ignorant nypd mouth

Unregistered
    And just FYI I work in Weston alpha gold 6p-6a figure it out jerk off then jump off an overpass

Unregistered
    Don't we have enough bashing from the public and news outlets. Let stop trashing each other whether you from NYPD, other cities, or detention. Stop all this crap it doesn't matter how tough or bad you are a bullet could end your life, stay safe.

Unregisterednoway

He would

Heard Hunt is coming back... SI wants him back. Hunt is a millionaire. I doubt he'll be back at BSO....lol. He's got alot better things to do now.
    does anyone really care about Danny Hunt? The guy got fired 10 years ago for beating a hand cuffed prisoner!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast