Florence Snyder: Rick Swearingen plays J. Edgar Hoover while Broward ***** - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uh oh sounds like another rejected FDLE applicant!
    Maybe he didn't want to take a pay cut?

Unregistered
    Uh oh sounds like another rejected FDLE applicant!
    This tells you exactly who's trying to leave a good Agency to go to FDLE... a reject!

Unregistered
    If your agency is so great whyear are you worried about what FDLE does? Agency envy??? Probably sitting idle on a off duty gig driving your pension up! Go back to sleep!

Unregistered
    If your agency is so great whyear are you worried about what FDLE does? Agency envy??? Probably sitting idle on a off duty gig driving your pension up! Go back to sleep!
    Well, looks like FDLE already has the rejects. How is someone driving up their pension on an off duty gig? LMAO.

Agency envy? Ohhh yeahhhh.

Unregistered
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...le1986807.html

Read the article......off duty pay supports "future pensions!"

Unregistered
    Maybe we should give Broward County to California?

Unregistered
    Ridiculous! FDLE working bank robberies lol. There some decent cops at DLE, but most are very inexperienced and then institutionalized by this farce of an agency. The good agents, have just sat down and are running out the clock. The vast majority of agents are extremely over rated. Nope, I am not an FDLE rejected applicant, could not take the pay cut. I call a spade a spade. Most of you never initiate anything, and major agencies do not need you. North Florida is starting with exception of small town P.D.'s and S.O's to figure out that other than your labs and CJST, there are few real cops there. I don't know about the J. Edgar Hoover comparisons to your boss, but he cant be any worse than what you have had in the past. He was an analyst to agent cop like so many of you. No street creds.

Unregistered

OMG! I am so dumb!

I thought the J Edgar reference was their rumored attraction to dressing in "questionable" clothing. Maybe J Q fills that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12