Dear Furby - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Furby

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What terminal are you in? I would gladly come talk to you about your feelings here.
    Are you coming from Parkland or Weston District

Unregistered
    Well last word my friend. Since you are so busy in your " real district " to come on here and post, and call deputies lazy who you don't even know, get back to work. If you work details, then take one of the airport details at the curb, not at the checkpoints. You have no idea how it is. Walk a mile in a mans shoes before you comment on what he does. You must be very empathetic on your calls when you deal with citizens. Oh and when you get older and are getting close to retirement, I hope you are treated like a piece of garbage before you leave. Have a great day and be safe.
    That actually wasn't my post, you have two or more people addressing you...

Unregistered
    How did we piss and moan about all of the injustices before we could punk out and post anonymously on this site? Oh, we didnt, because we werent self righteous entitled little bed wetters, and we actually spoke to the person we had the beef with.

Be safe

Unregistered
    Still waiting at terminal 4 for the face to face. A no show.

Unregistered
    Typical lazy airport deputy believing they really work. True tough guy syndrome. The airport should not be a retirement home for Deputies. I listen to these senior citizen deputies talk as if they are entitled to a easy district because they have worked here for a long time. You are not entitled to anything. As long as you put the uniform on your expected to do the same work as everyone else. If you have a problem with that lazy airport deputy then retire.

Unregistered

Once again

Ok you fuggin idiots you have totally missed the point. No one is complaining about working the curbs. It's about Furby. He is an errogent pos and a poor leader. He has fits on the curb then on the radio and talks down to people. His short temper towards deputies and Sergeants need to be addressed.

Yes there are Lazy deputies everywhere but short tempered wanna be leaders are dangerous.

Unregistered

Donut

Fuug you tough real district guys. I'm gonna go have a donut.

Unregistered
    Stop acting like a thug, and thanks for bringing eyes on EVERYONE in Terminal 4 for your mouth.

Unregistered
    A twenty year veteran told you to stop acting like "seniority" means you deserve a light assignment as opposed to patrol districts. Now you want to act like you are taunting him to come find you.

Unregistered
    I think you guys are being played. I don't think this person even works in the district. Remember anyone can come on this site.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast