Donny Harris, needs assistance now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredsosad

Donny Harris, needs assistance now!

It's seems as though Donny Harris hasn't been able to deal with the complete annihilation of his friend Jimmy Fondo in last years primary. Reading blog post and social media of people who were complete failures in their own careers with BSO, is very entertaining. But from Donny Harris, who in his own mind thinks he should be Director of Homeland Security, this is just first class comedy!!! For Donny, 73% is like for someone else losing a child. Retired BSO Deputy Donny Harris. Let me emphasize DEPUTY. Now, currently a reserve deputy in St Lucie County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredsosad View Post
    It's seems as though Donny Harris hasn't been able to deal with the complete annihilation of his friend Jimmy Fondo in last years primary. Reading blog post and social media of people who were complete failures in their own careers with BSO, is very entertaining. But from Donny Harris, who in his own mind thinks he should be Director of Homeland Security, this is just first class comedy!!! For Donny, 73% is like for someone else losing a child. Retired BSO Deputy Donny Harris. Let me emphasize DEPUTY. Now, currently a reserve deputy in St Lucie County.
    Yep his Sheriff buddy took care of him. He needed some more service years, so why not be a reserve Deputy especially when you can work from home and not have to drive to Port St. Lucy...right big Don.

Unregisteredimsure

I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep his Sheriff buddy took care of him. He needed some more service years, so why not be a reserve Deputy especially when you can work from home and not have to drive to Port St. Lucy...right big Don.
    I'm sure this is the way Donny thought his career would end. A NOBODY!

Unregistered
    Watch out for the green zone warrior because he'll give you the evil eye.

Unregistered
    That's chris Ortiss boy!

Unregistered
    I hear he is doing just fine, he don't need you to worry about him No more. Unless you work in District 15 and he has a few on his radar. You know who you are!

Unregisteredokbro

Good luck

I hear he is doing just fine, he don't need you to worry about him No more. Unless you work in District 15 and he has a few on his radar. You know who you are!
    Donny may have a radar, but no mechanism to respond. So, good luck with that!!!

Unregistered
    Ok, brotha

Unregistered
    Ok, brotha
    Don't ever count squirt out, he's a lot smarter than you think. Give em hell Donny!

Unregisteredohreally

Really

Don't ever count squirt out, he's a lot smarter than you think. Give em hell Donny!
    Really, after 30 years he ends up as a reserve deputy because he has no qualifications to do anything else. He's smarter than we think. Ok, whatever you say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast