Mad poster man and woman - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mejia la mirda

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Mejia View Post
    Papo please come tell me this to my face. You don't have shiit on me - no one does. You're just another puppet those cowards use while they hide behind political walls. As for corruption, I am far from it unlike my opponent and political foes. I'm a new face that represents change for which makes a lot of people uneasy and feel intimidated. You talk so much about corruption, I have a lot of evidence on my opponent and political foes. So put your money where your mouth papo. I'm waiting for one of those cowards to send a bit ch like you to try me. I don't talk shiit, I back it up with facts.

Once again you spread lies and badger the City and those who wear its colors proud. Talk facts papo not caca. Grab a napkin que veo la mierda en la boca tuya.
    Papa? Lmao that's what Sweetwater needs to get away from imagine a comissioner that calls some one papo I can see it now papo I would like to propose an increase in property taxes! Jaja guys lets be fair he does have a job! He's a dancing queen! And like he said he deals with facts well here you go

https://youtu.be/qEDgz6oTXYQ

Lmao I didn't know you where a dancing queen mejia, Sweetwater is so proud of you. I see you where that dress proudly! And don't worry I will tell you to your face! And I hope to god you just look at me side ways so I can knock you out. You are the definition of corruption and Sweetwater had plenty of that already! Thank god for the recall. And for the poster that said to take Herreras evidence to the feds I don't have to all we need is 200 more signatures and I will walk through that door and fire him myself you can bet your a** on that.

Unregistered

Oh I forgot

I forgot to mention all of you that find his dancing inspiring you can hire him like I said, he's a full time dancing queen.

https://www.gigsalad.com/dance_lessons_miami_miami

So he does have a job for those of you that where stating he was unemployed.

Unregistered
    Papo, no one is going fire any of my top notch, highly professional command staff. You recall proponents just want to go back to the past...the corruption so endemic in the former SW.

BTW, you losers of just jealous of our fine upstanding resident JM.

And instilled this in your pea sized corrupt brains:

Recall ni p!nga, acere!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papa? Lmao that's what Sweetwater needs to get away from imagine a comissioner that calls some one papo I can see it now papo I would like to propose an increase in property taxes! Jaja guys lets be fair he does have a job! He's a dancing queen! And like he said he deals with facts well here you go

Lmao I didn't know you where a dancing queen mejia, Sweetwater is so proud of you. I see you where that dress proudly! And don't worry I will tell you to your face! And I hope to god you just look at me side ways so I can knock you out. You are the definition of corruption and Sweetwater had plenty of that already! Thank god for the recall. And for the poster that said to take Herreras evidence to the feds I don't have to all we need is 200 more signatures and I will walk through that door and fire him myself you can bet your a** on that.
    papo omg how ignorant stupid childish crap what a waste of time you have so much free time and yet post so much crap nonsense garbage all you do is spill crap also never will
    you will never walk in and fire anyone here
    put your words to good use write something
    put your name on your post stop bashing
    you p o s excuse for a human being are you in love with mejia are you still in the closet it seems so

Unregistered

200 signatures make sure they are legit

Unregistered
    Here is the really weird thing. For like an entire year the mad poster, JM, would come on here and repeatedly post this GET READY TO RECALL THE MAYOR crap. Then last week on 3/09 he shows up at the commission and attacks Bergouignan for calling for the mayor's recall. An unbelievable display of hippocracy!
    even funnier is the fact that the mad poster is a woman and man that live together and all of a sudden silence only because the internet service provider warmed them both to stop

Unregistered

why are you so hard up on mejia

Unregistered
    I forgot to mention all of you that find his dancing inspiring you can hire him like I said, he's a full time dancing queen.

https://www.gigsalad.com/dance_lessons_miami_miami

So he does have a job for those of you that where stating he was unemployed.
    who cares stop your bashing

Unregistered
    Your an idiot if you are a firm supporter of the mayor, that goes to show you how corrupt this guy is. The mayor has distroyed the city you live in and it's work force. There are 20 administrative positions in the police department for 10 full time cops lmfao. SweetWater had more command staff than the county and non of them even qualify to wear the bade. Especially Herrera falsifying reports for the county then getting 07 from SweetWater like 4 times. Mejia your a joke! Stop embarrassing yourself and your family. Please don't make us take your criminal record to the press and ruin your life even more.
    hey looser we are still waiting on all the proofs

Unregistered

How about this

papo omg how ignorant stupid childish crap what a waste of time you have so much free time and yet post so much crap nonsense garbage all you do is spill crap also never will
    you will never walk in and fire anyone here
    put your words to good use write something
    put your name on your post stop bashing
    you p o s excuse for a human being are you in love with mejia are you still in the closet it seems so
    Hmmm how come
    You never post your name on all your post????

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast