Troopers in pinellas - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If deputies start working all of the crashes in unincorporated areas then that will give troopers more time to go out and write useless tickets that no other LEO would write unless on a specific traffic detail. Troopers are half cops who only work traffic and can't do a whole lot of anything else. And don't think that any of them that are your friends would think twice before citing you or another off duty LEO for some BS ticket. All you would get is a "well, you should have known better." Let them work every crash in the county as long as it keeps them preoccupied.
    Now that's not true, I've been shown courtesy by more than one trooper.

Unregistered
    Listen if the Sheriff wants to lead from the front who is stopping him? 2,122 traffic crashes occur every month in Pinellas. If a Deputy rolls up on traffic crash work it. Why have our citizens who pay taxes wait for a Trooper if a Deputy is onscene? The Deputies have jurisdiction in the county take care of business.
    Let the Troopers do what they do best. Educate motorist to improve their driving. Complete safety evaluations to ensure all our students get to school safely and our children are safe in our school zones. Enforcement on our roadways ensuring sober drivers and seatbelt compliance. Work with commercial trucking to make sure our roadways are not destroyed by overweight trucks. Have them continue to work with the engineers to improve traffic flow in the work zones. Have Troopers on the Interstate doing drug interdiction. Keep them focused on tracking down hit and run drivers. Keep them investigating title fraud with all the Pinellas used car dealers. Have them continue to improve our roadway with the monthly roadway survey audits by recommending improved roadway lighting and elevated cross walks with improved flashing LED lights while working with FDOT engineers to make our roadways safer. Continue to educate our high school kids on drive sober or get pulled over working with improving community traffic safety.
    Continue to have them work with the other 27 municipalities in Pinellas to stop texting and driving.

With 28,000 traffic crashes worked in Pinellas last year, along with 118 fatal traffic crashes it would be nice for the sheriff to commit to traffic safety in Pinellas. 90% of all traffic crashes in Pinellas in unincorporated county are currently being worked by FHP.

Team work, law enforcement working together to make Pinellas a safer place to live and work. We all have the same goal arrive alive and zero fatalities in Pinellas.

We should be at war to educate our vulnerable drivers, teens and elderly drivers. We should be working together to get the reckless motorcycles who street race every night off the roadways. They place us all at risk.

If you drive in Pinellas for more then five minutes you know we need more law enforcement in Pinellas not less.

if the Sheriff wants to work all the wal-mart parking lot and Fort Desoto dirt road camping crashes along with the Mobil home parks and gated community crashes and the Sunday boat ramp crashes who is stopping him? There are so many mailbox crashes out there hit and run crashes in the retirement communities the Star Men will shine again as if Pinellas is one big Safe Harbor.
    Are you the PIO for FHP? This all sounds great on paper, but it never happens. Troopers are ticket writers and revenue generators for the State, nothing more. Your argument that deputies should work crashes because they have jurisdiction is ridiculous. FHP is responsible for all crashes in unincorporated areas, PERIOD. And you cant do that. Deputies handle everything else. So the day I see a trooper handle anything more than a crash I'll be impressed. You jack asses can't even handle arrests at off duty details. You call local LEO to handle crime and stick to doing nothing. FHP is a joke now and will always be a joke. Troopers are the bottom of the food chain in law enforcement in Florida. You don't see people scrambling to leave SO's or PD's to wear Smokey the Bear hats now do you? You really never win this battle. FHP is an inadequate redundancy that the Sheriff is fixing in Pinellas County. If I were him I wouldn't hire one trooper displaced by this. They are already set in their lazy ways and can never grasp how real law enforcement is done.

Ou812
    Largo Pd is expanding along with Clearwater and St Pete, Pinellas Park, Tarpon Springs, Gulf Port what areas will be left to for Deputies to remove pill heads and homeless people to Safe Harbor?

Double tax and pay for services Sheriff?

Pinellas tax payers pay for law enforcement service in Pinellas. The sheriff has a multi million dollar budget and yet wants to charge agencies for every service that Pinellas Tax payers already have paid for.

Let's charge the city and the state that way we can double our scam to the citizens.

If you pay the sheriffs randsom you can use the transport vans, or the breath test machine or any other service. The funny thing we all live in Pinellas and pay taxes for services and now he charges each agencies a second fee for services already paid for by tax payers.

This only occurs in Pinellas County. All other sheriffs support local, state and Federal agencies without charging for services already paid for.

I have nothing against the working deputy and yes I know that is an oxymoron.

Look at the number of arrest the average road deputy's has for DUI.

Funny 76% of all DUI only occur when their DUI squad is out.

43% of the DUI squad arrest comes from phone calls from Deputies that hate doing DUI arrest so they call the DUI squad when they stumble on a drunk and the DUI squad is working. What happens to the Arrest when the DUI squad is off? They don't.

The sheriff can also patrol the water ways and the Gulf of Mexico three miles out better then FWC and the Coast Guard lets charge the government for search and rescue and fisheries enforcement.

The sheriff is better then FBI and DEA heck let's charge the government for their services and kick FBI and DEA out of Pinellas.

Most Deputies are great people and are not in support of this.

Unregistered
    Are you the PIO for FHP? This all sounds great on paper, but it never happens. Troopers are ticket writers and revenue generators for the State, nothing more. Your argument that deputies should work crashes because they have jurisdiction is ridiculous. FHP is responsible for all crashes in unincorporated areas, PERIOD. And you cant do that. Deputies handle everything else. So the day I see a trooper handle anything more than a crash I'll be impressed. You jack asses can't even handle arrests at off duty details. You call local LEO to handle crime and stick to doing nothing. FHP is a joke now and will always be a joke. Troopers are the bottom of the food chain in law enforcement in Florida. You don't see people scrambling to leave SO's or PD's to wear Smokey the Bear hats now do you? You really never win this battle. FHP is an inadequate redundancy that the Sheriff is fixing in Pinellas County. If I were him I wouldn't hire one trooper displaced by this. They are already set in their lazy ways and can never grasp how real law enforcement is done.
    Generate revenue for the state? Most of the revenue generated by FHP citations goes to keep your green and white running chump. The State only takes a very small percentage.

Unregistered

Wtf

listen FHP we are on the same team. Don't let the few p*ssys on this page mess with you. If I see you on a x50 I'm gonna x94 ya. Why? because you're my brother. As far as the sheriff thing goes. Everyone on this page is so low on the food chain, we really have no clue. Just remember fellas when the sh*t hits the fan, you probably won't care what uniform they're wearing as long as they help get you home.

Unregistered
    Generate revenue for the state? Most of the revenue generated by FHP citations goes to keep your green and white running chump. The State only takes a very small percentage.
    Blah hahahHhHahahahahahah. Holy shit that's funny. Ad Valorem Taxes pay for the green and white you daffy *******.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ou812 View Post
    Largo Pd is expanding along with Clearwater and St Pete, Pinellas Park, Tarpon Springs, Gulf Port what areas will be left to for Deputies to remove pill heads and homeless people to Safe Harbor?

Double tax and pay for services Sheriff?

Pinellas tax payers pay for law enforcement service in Pinellas. The sheriff has a multi million dollar budget and yet wants to charge agencies for every service that Pinellas Tax payers already have paid for.

Let's charge the city and the state that way we can double our scam to the citizens.

If you pay the sheriffs randsom you can use the transport vans, or the breath test machine or any other service. The funny thing we all live in Pinellas and pay taxes for services and now he charges each agencies a second fee for services already paid for by tax payers.

This only occurs in Pinellas County. All other sheriffs support local, state and Federal agencies without charging for services already paid for.

I have nothing against the working deputy and yes I know that is an oxymoron.

Look at the number of arrest the average road deputy's has for DUI.

Funny 76% of all DUI only occur when their DUI squad is out.

43% of the DUI squad arrest comes from phone calls from Deputies that hate doing DUI arrest so they call the DUI squad when they stumble on a drunk and the DUI squad is working. What happens to the Arrest when the DUI squad is off? They don't.

The sheriff can also patrol the water ways and the Gulf of Mexico three miles out better then FWC and the Coast Guard lets charge the government for search and rescue and fisheries enforcement.

The sheriff is better then FBI and DEA heck let's charge the government for their services and kick FBI and DEA out of Pinellas.

Most Deputies are great people and are not in support of this.
    All those other agencies serve a purpose. FHP doesn't. Not in this county.

Unregistered
    The better question to ask is why do we need Deputies except for the Jail?

Sure they look great driving around in big suvs but what do they do except call for a city police office or FHP to work everything.

I think they still patrol a few blocks in Lealmen and Haines road area.

There is no crime in that area they do such a great job.

All the biggest crime ridden shit holes in Pinellas are Patroled by Deputies. Not city cops.

Wow!

Unregistered
    Blah hahahHhHahahahahahah. Holy shit that's funny. Ad Valorem Taxes pay for the green and white you daffy *******.
    He genius, when the clerk of courts collects the fines, where do you think the money goes? County general fund.

Unregistered
    The better question to ask is why do we need Deputies except for the Jail?

Sure they look great driving around in big suvs but what do they do except call for a city police office or FHP to work everything.

I think they still patrol a few blocks in Lealmen and Haines road area.

There is no crime in that area they do such a great job.

All the biggest crime ridden shit holes in Pinellas are Patroled by Deputies. Not city cops.

Wow!
    What a joke run all the city PDs out of the county and go metro. This would eliminate all these worthless pork eating PDs under trained and need assistance to process their crime scene. FHP should try and work some real crimes for a week.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast