Troopers in pinellas - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey jackasses, we are all on the same team that provide different functions in the county. If you want work for FHP than work for FHP. If you want to work for PCSO than work for PCSO. This is just as bad as road deputies and jail guards. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to work for either departments. Now, shut up, you are embrassing both agencies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long did ut take for FHP to get rid of Nichols? What great FHP class taught him to shoot at an unarmed motorist in Palm Harbor. That was something. What about that female from Dade who arrested the Miami cop, real smooth move. Yeah troopers, theyre something to be jealous of.
    As a citizen, I support the Trooper who arrested the Miami policeman. Many citizens did/do. You are not above the law. You do not get to speed to go to a second job. The Miami policemen were always speeding on the highway. No one would stop them. Except for the troopers.

Unregistered
    How long did ut take for FHP to get rid of Nichols? What great FHP class taught him to shoot at an unarmed motorist in Palm Harbor. That was something. What about that female from Dade who arrested the Miami cop, real smooth move. Yeah troopers, theyre something to be jealous of.
    Wow, going way back huh? Look at the RECENT events at Pinellas...

Unregistered
    As a citizen, I support the Trooper who arrested the Miami policeman. Many citizens did/do. You are not above the law. You do not get to speed to go to a second job. The Miami policemen were always speeding on the highway. No one would stop them. Except for the troopers.
    Yes James, we know you support that and swinging. But you don't arrest someone for speeding, dumb ass. I can't believe what a tool you are.

Unregistered
    Wow, going way back huh? Look at the RECENT events at Pinellas...
    Well let's see, PCSO has like 600 deputies in the county. The Pinellas Post of Troop C has like, what, 12? Figure those odds Smokey. Lets not even start on the tools you currently employ on the streets of Pinellas. It's a list of broken toys that were cast out by all the other troops.

Unregistered
    Well let's see, PCSO has like 600 deputies in the county. The Pinellas Post of Troop C has like, what, 12? Figure those odds Smokey. Lets not even start on the tools you currently employ on the streets of Pinellas. It's a list of broken toys that were cast out by all the other troops.
    And the biggest thing broken is all state run agencies lead by a govener that hates cops and has failed miserably giving his people raises and or other benefits. He is trying to also destroy the DROP program and no one cares. I know FHP is under staffed and under paid. Let's face it your IG couldn't put investigate shit. I know your bitter FHP and all other state run agencies but don't take it out on us. Don't get me started on your internal issues. Starting with you PIO rep.

Unregistered
    Yes James, we know you support that and swinging. But you don't arrest someone for speeding, dumb ass. I can't believe what a tool you are.
    What about reckless driving?

Unregistered
    The number one thing I hear from most deputies is "thank god you are here " this is a cluster F&$k. The bad guy is DWLSR, DUI, and has sig 37 in the car and there is seven cars involved have fun! The deputies cannot drive off fast enough.

All we say is I got it. Thanks.

I have a lot of respect for most of the deputies over the years.

deputies that can't keep it in their pants, male and females lying and cheating within your own agency and now your training staff and ethics?

I guess it's true you work how you train.

There are a number of Deputies that cannot pass physical fitness training or basic pistol yet they are still patrolling our roadways. I hear more Deputies bad mouthing other deputies then anyone else. Court is fun now listening about all the PCSO gossip.

Yet guys want to trash Trooper who take calls in their county, and for the most part keep to themselves for the better of our Community.

Sounds like a few members need to be replaced in Pinellas but the Sheriff may want to take a closer look at his own ranks first.

Unregistered
    I've never had a problem with Troopers. I frankly would rather be doing other stuff than dealing with a traffic crash. I don't envy what they do anymore than I do what our corrections guys do. All parts of the same machine. I appreciate what troopers do, and the majority of them have been alright by me on the road.

Unregistered
    As a Miami policemen. Your facts are incorrect. Not all Miami policemen speed on the highway. We have over a thousand, sworn personnel. 1 get popped and it sets off a panic in our department to appeases the media and public. Our department does seem to have more problem officers then many large department in the state. We blame that on the friends & family program and the lowering of the hiring standard's. See not everyone can handle the volume of calls we get pre-shift, nor working in a cesspool. Yet, there's no other place I rather be a cop. I worked for Pinellas S.O. way back when, if I remember correctly Coleman was Sheriff, on his last year. My brother and his son works for Pinellas. Your department has just as much drama as mine. If not more. Now, Mr. Citizen, how are you on a P.C.S.D. site, complaining about M.P.D? Apparently, you must live in Pinellas. So how would you know what we do? Read a story? Yes, I say that makes you a expect on M.P.D.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast