Troopers in pinellas
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Troopers in pinellas

Is the sheriff trying to do away with Troopers in Pinellas?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the sheriff trying to do away with Troopers in Pinellas?
    Troopers should be done away with period, they are a waste of tax payer money in counties like Hillsborough and Pinellas. Give the money to SO and have us cover it instead of using another agency. Makes more sense and less paperwork in the end.

Unregistered
    Troopers should be done away with period, they are a waste of tax payer money in counties like Hillsborough and Pinellas. Give the money to SO and have us cover it instead of using another agency. Makes more sense and less paperwork in the end.
    You're and egotistal tyrant just like your sheriff.

Unregistered
    Agreed! Most Troopers are barely functional as Law Enforcement. More like glorified meter-maids. The good ones leave and come here, except Cross. He's a douche.

Unregistered
    You're and egotistal tyrant just like your sheriff.
    You must be a trooper. That would explain why you don't know the difference between "and" or "an" nor do you know how to spell, it's "egotistical". Like I said "Troopers should be done away with period".

Unregistered
    Agreed! Most Troopers are barely functional as Law Enforcement. More like glorified meter-maids. The good ones leave and come here, except Cross. He's a douche.

Haaaaaaa, Cross has been exiled down at the rock. I forgot he still worked here. Shocking they haven't fired him yet.

Unregistered
    Shouldn't you be answering another lost wallet, kid won't go to school or barking dog call?

Unregistered
    Shouldn't you be answering another lost wallet, kid won't go to school or barking dog call?
    Quiet Trooper-Hack. Now go handle that SIG51 on the Skyway.

Unregistered
    Quiet Trooper-Hack. Now go handle that SIG51 on the Skyway.
    I'd teach you how, but you are probably too busy taking a stolen bicycle report, sleeping and/or wrestling in the jail.....

Unregistered
    You must be a trooper. That would explain why you don't know the difference between "and" or "an" nor do you know how to spell, it's "egotistical". Like I said "Troopers should be done away with period".
    Actually I'm a deputy married to a tpd officer. You're just as stupid as you write!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast