Disband - Page 27
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Disband

Unregistered
    I just wanna know who is Brooke? What is his/her relationship with the LTC? And finally is Brooke a state employee? Can someone help me out?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanna know who is Brooke? What is his/her relationship with the LTC? And finally is Brooke a state employee? Can someone help me out?
    I just wanna know who is Brooke? What is his/her relationship with the LTC? And finally is Brooke a state employee? Can someone help me out? Anybody?

Unregistered
    Who is Brooke???? Please do share!! This is important....

::BUMP::

Unregistered
    Who is Brooke???? Please do share!! This is important....

::BUMP::
    former fhp analyst in C.

Unregistered

napoli FLEETWOOD

former fhp analyst in C.
    What is his/her relationship to the LTC and is she still a State of Florida employee? More to follow...if people will just open up.

Unregistered

HB 7061 officially dead

HB 7061 (2017) Community Highway Safety Pilot Program
    http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/07061
    HOUSE - Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration

Unregistered
    HB 7061 (2017) Community Highway Safety Pilot Program
    http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/07061
    HOUSE - Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
    Just while the do their study for two years. Then they will hear it again and it will probably pass.

Unregistered
    Pasco detention deputy arrested on charge of DUI, then fired by Sheriff's Office
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...eriffs/2323182

(Photo published by TampaBay.com)

HUDSON — The Pasco County Sheriff's Office said it fired a detention deputy after she was arrested on a charge of DUI early Monday morning. Katrina Pereira, 26, was also accused by the Florida Highway Patrol of parking her car in the middle of the crime scene of a fatal crash.

The incident took place about 2:40 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 19 and Hudson Avenue, according to the arrest report. FHP troopers had blocked northbound 19 when they said a car rapidly approached them, ignoring the flashing emergency lights.

The car finally stopped, the report said, after hitting two cones and causing a trooper to get out of the way. The driver, Pereira, said she hadn't seen the troopers, then parked inside the crime scene even though she wasn't told to move her car.

Pereira was "unsteady on her feet," the report said. She underwent field sobriety exercises and was then placed under arrest. Her blood-alcohol level was 0.162 and .0168, the report said. Florida law presumes a driver is impaired at 0.08 or greater. She was released from the Pasco County jail and fired by the agency, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Pasco detention deputy arrested on charge of DUI, then fired by Sheriff's Office 05/08/17 [Last modified: Monday, May 8, 2017 5:34pm]

Unregistered
    Just while the do their study for two years. Then they will hear it again and it will probably pass.
    Until the study shows the cost local taxpayers will have to cough up for higher salaries & benefits, cars & equipment, and related costs. The first staff analysis missed that one entirely, major screw up from trained people.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627