FDLE: Petty treatment of it's employees - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All females ! Rules only apply to men!

Example: Kathy Smith, Addy, Renee Hatton, T. Frost
    True shame my friend. Looks like maybe there should be a few more whistleblowers. Rules should apply to ALL!!!

Unregistered
    Talk to PBA, you may be enlightened if your rep is willing to talk. I heard of a case where a Supervisor lied on an Agents evaluation.. an Agent that had legitimate complaints against that Supervisor previous to the eval. When brought to light, ASAC/SAC just made it worse for the Agent under attack, to the point of severe aggression, bullying, and misconduct. EI did nothing to protect the Agent or step in to maintain integrity or respect. Disciplinary rules that are so heavily enforced on Agents do not appear to apply to Supervisors or above. Apparently the Agent asking a question to an overly sensitive ASAC who was digging for something to make a deal of was another rallying point that the Agent must be treated that way. A true disgusting set of events. These are people that will smile to your face and plot when you turn your back.

Just like in the past, the best thing is to just ride it out until the next administration takes over and hope for the best?

Unregistered
    With all the things RS has in the closet, you think we would play nice with people around him.
    I see what you did there

Unregistered
    Talk to PBA, you may be enlightened if your rep is willing to talk. I heard of a case where a Supervisor lied on an Agents evaluation.. an Agent that had legitimate complaints against that Supervisor previous to the eval. When brought to light, ASAC/SAC just made it worse for the Agent under attack, to the point of severe aggression, bullying, and misconduct. EI did nothing to protect the Agent or step in to maintain integrity or respect. Disciplinary rules that are so heavily enforced on Agents do not appear to apply to Supervisors or above. Apparently the Agent asking a question to an overly sensitive ASAC who was digging for something to make a deal of was another rallying point that the Agent must be treated that way. A true disgusting set of events. These are people that will smile to your face and plot when you turn your back.

Just like in the past, the best thing is to just ride it out until the next administration takes over and hope for the best?
    PBA is a JOKE! They talk to EI investigators all the time and know where the investigation is going. Meaning, EI speculates as to the members guilt prior to finishing interviews, tells PBA. PBA is lead (like sheep) to a pre-disposed outcome and does not mount a fight AT ALL. My advise to ANY member that is forced to resign is take the termination and air it publicly in the PERC. FDLE hates the laundry on display!

Unregistered
    Just stop and think what a piece of shit you'd have to be to run off someone in a subordinate position who has dedicated their life to the Agency and risking their life for the good of the State on a state salary.

Then, consider if a Supervisor/ASAC or even SAC decided to lie on any form (disciplinary, twist a story/event that happened, evaluation, etc.) to further their action. It's happened several times.

Then consider that FDLE has decided to protect these Supervisors that will be signing off on affidavits and testifying in court against criminals that they may also feel "deserve something" based on their judgement alone.

How does RS believe this is how the Agency should be under him? Is there any wonder why there are questionable actions that pop up when this is the climate?

Unregistered
    Just stop and think what a piece of shit you'd have to be to run off someone in a subordinate position who has dedicated their life to the Agency and risking their life for the good of the State on a state salary.

Then, consider if a Supervisor/ASAC or even SAC decided to lie on any form (disciplinary, twist a story/event that happened, evaluation, etc.) to further their action. It's happened several times.

Then consider that FDLE has decided to protect these Supervisors that will be signing off on affidavits and testifying in court against criminals that they may also feel "deserve something" based on their judgement alone.

How does RS believe this is how the Agency should be under him? Is there any wonder why there are questionable actions that pop up when this is the climate?
    FDLE risking life and limb is a joke in itself. Pretty dangerous behind those desks creative writing. Your counterparts "troopers" are in 1000 times more danger than FDLE. The only danger you face is will you or won't you need a bandaid for your paper cut.

Unregistered

For you non Spanish speaking agents when the poster writes EL he is referring to him or her Ello is him and Ella is her.

Unregistered
    First thing I would ever do as a Defense Attorney in any case FDLE was involved in is request all of the personnel records of the Agents involved, followed by any records of corrective action/discipline by them and/or their Supervisors over the past several years, and any appeal/grievance of any type by the supervisors of the case agents to see how those persons are being honest amongst themselves first before we started on any Defendant!

Unregistered

Funny

Remember having to build your pedigree for a SW or a Wire....What do these Special Agents have? I went to college? HA! We all have...I did it on the GI bill or went to a local or county agency out of college....Got in fights and ran folks down. THEN I applied. Take the simple task of changing a tire....you want someone who has actually changed a tire or one who has Youtube it? We are a joke.....I want cops and an agency that supports them.....If I am wrong, treat me right and let the chips fall, but stand behind me....If I am right, stand side by side with me.....

Support me, RICK, SAC, ASAC, SAS!...YOU ARE BLUE COLLAR...THIS IS A VOCATION....! A degree has never made me a better cop....We are in this together..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12