FDLE: Petty treatment of it's employees
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FDLE: Petty treatment of it's employees

We are in an organization that supports targeting people that aren't liked... All it takes is an over zealous supervisor on a power trip and a ASAC or SAC that gets off on ruining people. We're not talking even about someone who doesn't work or violates P&P.. just people that aren't popular. It's happened several times under RS's watch in several regions, more so than under past leaders.

This speaks volumes as to the future of this organization.. no acceptance or respect for everyone as a member anymore and members will only be the ones that are validated by a few arrogant/narcissistic/egotistical people. You can be sure that ASAC's and SAC's will continue to intimidate the good Supervisors in our organization and possibly ruin them if they don't go along with their plans. If a Supervisor says a targeted person is working, productive, not a problem, etc., then the Supervisor becomes the target also. He/she will be expected to twist the facts of things/lie to help get the ball rolling on destroying someone.. or be destroyed themselves.

Digging up things from the past seem to be the new thing.. how this organization even has the time to be this petty is amazing, but an agenda is an agenda.

The worst part of this? The ability to lie, cheat, mistreat, bully by sworn SAS's, ASAC's, and SAC's in order to get done what they want. This should be the biggest red flag of all to the integrity and accreditation of this organization.. if these types of actions are supported against their own good people, what are they supporting against alleged criminals, public officials, and other Officers they are investigating?

Why anyone would leave another organization to come to FDLE is suspect at this point.. of course unless they are troubled there and probably going through the same thing and are thinking that FDLE is above the low class tactics. We can understand why Senior guys from other agencies come, however, they are given the golden ticket because this administration respects their accomplishments and experiences more than their own peoples.. They are immediately given the best squads to go to while they stick their own people in the least desired places. Imagine an FDLE Agent retiring and immediately being given the keys to the kingdom or the best position at a large Sheriff's Office over all the guys that have been there their entire lives.

Unregistered
    You act like this is something new at FDLE! Friends of Gerry (FOG) were promoted and those who they didn't like and thus he didn't like were driven out. Bringing up the past, intimidation, building paranoia is a way for them to make enough BS surrounding you to get you to resign or at least Fire you knowing you won't get a lawyer. Don't expect PBA to help, EI and PBA in Tallahassee have each other on speed dial.

As a good friend of mine was told during his EI investigation: "there is no statute of limitations on a policy violation".

Unregistered
    With all the things RS has in the closet, you think we would play nice with people around him.

Unregistered
    This is what I hate about reading anything on this site. The first post is paragraphs of accusations without ONE single example containing any facts regarding an actual incident. Just a bunch of vague blah blah blah about "petty treatment" digging up past dirt, new hires getting plum assignments...etc. I don't care about what either administration did or didn't do but you lose all credibility when you can't even provide facts.

Although I have only been with this agency about 8 years I think it is light years better now than when I got here. Many times these postings sound like a disgruntled employee with an axe to grind. Maybe if you gave examples and facts your story would be more believable. Give an example of someone who has been unfairly targeted, someone who has ad something unfairly dug up from their past!

Unregistered
    So spill the ASAC or SAC you are talking about?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why anyone would leave another organization to come to FDLE is suspect at this point.. of course unless they are troubled there and probably going through the same thing and are thinking that FDLE is above the low class tactics.
    Answer: because outsiders don't know that and it can take years to learn it (anywhere from 15 to 20+ years). It's an imperfect and broken system. And regarding there not being a statute of limitations on policy violations -- that speaks volumes on how imperfect and broken the system is.

On the surface, law enforcement is good and pure. However, once politics is mixed in with law enforcement, it becomes putrid -- and it damages or totally destroys many careers.

Law enforcement + Politics = Putrid Broken System

Unregistered
    Remember those behind the badge, the conduct you do day to day TODAY maybe the policy that is the "hot button" item in 10 years. This equals your career being done! The difference between when I came up is the IA agent would recognize this and not shove it up your a55 to make him/her look good.

Unregistered
    So spill the ASAC or SAC you are talking about?
    No problem!!!!

J Massey, M Perez, T Walker ( who should be in jail), Addy, Breeden, Mr Electra Bustle, Pape, Causey (coward / Spinless) , (unqualified) Rick Ramirez, Brutnell ((Signed off on a major crime and his subordinate tales the fall), Hidalgo, etc.....

Bailey, Madden, Cookie!

Need me to go through SAS's?

Unregistered
    No problem!!!!

J Massey, M Perez, T Walker ( who should be in jail), Addy, Breeden, Mr Electra Bustle, Pape, Causey (coward / Spinless) , (unqualified) Rick Ramirez, Brutnell ((Signed off on a major crime and his subordinate tales the fall), Hidalgo, etc.....

Bailey, Madden, Cookie!

Need me to go through SAS's?
    How about Mulvey? I understand she is not a SAC or ASAC, but why about after a federal judge Denied her Immunity on a South Florida case that she conducted, and after (2) two separate certified received complaints. Why has RS and OEI McInerney not opened an investigation? If you or I sneeze wrong were being investigated. These were serious alligagtions sent to RS and OEI.

Unregistered
    All females ! Rules only apply to men!

Example: Kathy Smith, Addy, Renee Hatton, T. Frost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast