Gansta life - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gansta life

Unregistered

African Americans refuse to accept blame

It is such a cop-out for people of color to jump on the "your a racist", bandwagon when confronted with the truth. Everything from "white privilege" to "systemic racism",these buzz words are the latest excuses for why blacks are the majority of people arrested for violent crimes.

Reality check: blacks are arrested more for violent crimes because they COMMIT more violent crimes. When people say you "act like a bunch of animals" it is NOT a racist statement, it is an actual fact and the comparison is because of the lack of civility and order-just like you would see in the animal kingdom.

Why do you think property values decline when the black population increases? The crime rates ALWAYS increase when blacks move into an area. Just look at Lauderhill and Lauderdale Lakes. Both of these communities were beautiful areas where people flocked to before the influx of blacks. You can call me a racist, a klansman, whatever you like, but the fact remains that the black community (as a whole), refuses to accept responsibility for the violent acts committed by its members and continues to deflect blame on everyone and everything else.

Yes, while it seems that "whites" are more likely to be involved in mass shootings the vast majority of deaths and aggravated injuries are committed by, yep you guessed it blacks. Straighten out your own house and community before you go pushing your BS agenda on everyone else. Educate yourself to the FACTS and look in the mirror and maybe we can move forward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is such a cop-out for people of color to jump on the "your a racist", bandwagon when confronted with the truth. Everything from "white privilege" to "systemic racism",these buzz words are the latest excuses for why blacks are the majority of people arrested for violent crimes.

Reality check: blacks are arrested more for violent crimes because they COMMIT more violent crimes. When people say you "act like a bunch of animals" it is NOT a racist statement, it is an actual fact and the comparison is because of the lack of civility and order-just like you would see in the animal kingdom.

Why do you think property values decline when the black population increases? The crime rates ALWAYS increase when blacks move into an area. Just look at Lauderhill and Lauderdale Lakes. Both of these communities were beautiful areas where people flocked to before the influx of blacks. You can call me a racist, a klansman, whatever you like, but the fact remains that the black community (as a whole), refuses to accept responsibility for the violent acts committed by its members and continues to deflect blame on everyone and everything else.

Yes, while it seems that "whites" are more likely to be involved in mass shootings the vast majority of deaths and aggravated injuries are committed by, yep you guessed it blacks. Straighten out your own house and community before you go pushing your BS agenda on everyone else. Educate yourself to the FACTS and look in the mirror and maybe we can move forward.
    You are absolutely correct in what you wrote. I am an African American Deputy and I see it every day. And NO I didn't vote for that Baboon Obama either. Black's look for excuses everyday and love to blame everybody but themselves. I guess my fellow Black's will call me an Uncle Tom but lets be real here people.

Unregistered

Talking

You mean Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton be lying to me????????

Unregistered
    Perfect example of pure Christian white people
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtm...old-at-dennys/

Unregistered

my baby daddy

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...628-story.html

A rap sheet 9 ft Long??? Hilarious

Unregistered

Unregistered
    http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...e-officer.html

I ain't serving no police

Gotta love that talk. Straight out of Compton..... baleeeeve dat

Unregistered
    The black Forrest Gump! Lol!

Unregistered
    Blub, blub, blub, blub..............bubbles..................

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast