Gansta life - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gansta life

Unregistered
    I thought that was a felony to use a fictitious address for school enrollment???? Why dont they enforce it? If these animals were going to B.A. Or Ely this wouldn't be news??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought that was a felony to use a fictitious address for school enrollment???? Why dont they enforce it? If these animals were going to B.A. Or Ely this wouldn't be news??
    Its not news because this Sheeit happens every day. And yes thug life gets bused everywhere .....

Unregistered
    But yet you have no comment about the little white kids that continuously shoot up schools and malls and theaters and churches. I wonder why?

Unregistered
    But yet you have no comment about the little white kids that continuously shoot up schools and malls and theaters and churches. I wonder why?
    They are about as disgraceful as the DC Snipers and Colin Ferguson.

Unregistered
    Sure , Ill answer it...who cares they were good boys. Sound familiar, I thought so. What about the 700 murders in Chicago last year and the couple hundred so far this year where they committed by whites also. Oh i will answer that NO.

Unregistered
    Ok. Thank you for clearing that up. So it's ok for white children to slaughter their friends and hundreds of innocents. But if blacks do it, that's absolutely unacceptable. I feel all senseless killing are sad but for you only the ones that are committed by blacks. And since you're throwing out names. Have you ever heard of Timothy Mcveigh. D.C. Or Chicago or the fights at Coral SpringsHigh can never equal what the White man did to this country.

Unregistered
    Go back to the corner store and sit on your milk crate, Shufro.

Unregistered
    Great response. Very intelligent and well written. I guess you had no way to come back so you you resorted to elementary schoolyard tactics. Great job. Use this one next time. I'm rubber you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Unregistered
    Ok. Thank you for clearing that up. So it's ok for white children to slaughter their friends and hundreds of innocents. But if blacks do it, that's absolutely unacceptable. I feel all senseless killing are sad but for you only the ones that are committed by blacks. And since you're throwing out names. Have you ever heard of Timothy Mcveigh. D.C. Or Chicago or the fights at Coral SpringsHigh can never equal what the White man did to this country.
    I don't have a problem with the Chicago murders, its like the Mafia they take care of there own. Keep up the good work boys and girls.

Unregistered
    Ill tell you what the white man did for this Country "Everything". If it wasn't for them your people would still be in Africa. Hey don't hate the messenger Im just keeping it real. I believe this same topic was brought up during the presidential debates so go google it and educate yourself.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast