Salute - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Salute

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll do it if I have to. But that's how I feel.

The LTC seems to have this "shove sh*t down your throat" attitude. Not to mention he can hardly put a sentence together and chew gum at the same time. I realize the Col didn't exactly volunteer for this job, but I don't know what he saw in Thomas.

I still would like to know who the Honor Guard idiot was that is so full of kool aid to think saluting is the same as a hello or holding the door for someone. It should be more important than that and anyone in the honor guard should know that.

Unregistered
    Someone said that email was fabricated to help them push out this "encouraged" directive. I do find it hard to believe someone who works the road and is in tune with this agency would suggest something like that.

Since we're in the game of suggesting new things, I want the agency to adop a Commendation Ribbons/Medal policy. You know, almost every other department and military agencies walk around with a huge ribbon holder on their chest. It's the perfect way of showing the citizens how wonderful we are, think about it, why only have our name tag and one or two bars when you can have 50. Plus, it would give supervisors something to push on the guys, make 100 traffic stops and get this new commendation bar,don't take vacation get this medal. Also, it would help us win cases by impressing the jury with colorful fancy shiny medals all over our class As!

I think it's a grea policy, look into it.

Unregistered
    Someone said that email was fabricated to help them push out this "encouraged" directive. I do find it hard to believe someone who works the road and is in tune with this agency would suggest something like that.

Since we're in the game of suggesting new things, I want the agency to adop a Commendation Ribbons/Medal policy. You know, almost every other department and military agencies walk around with a huge ribbon holder on their chest. It's the perfect way of showing the citizens how wonderful we are, think about it, why only have our name tag and one or two bars when you can have 50. Plus, it would give supervisors something to push on the guys, make 100 traffic stops and get this new commendation bar,don't take vacation get this medal. Also, it would help us win cases by impressing the jury with colorful fancy shiny medals all over our class As!

I think it's a grea policy, look into it.
    I just want a pay raise. Something I don't NEED to work ODE to make a car payment.

Unregistered
    So, there was all these emails about saluting and talk about it, however, besides doing it at the academy it has seemed to lose its steam. Is everyone else getting this encouraged policy is not really encouraged enough, or are there areas that have this in full play?

Unregistered
    So, there was all these emails about saluting and talk about it, however, besides doing it at the academy it has seemed to lose its steam. Is everyone else getting this encouraged policy is not really encouraged enough, or are there areas that have this in full play?
    You better salute in F.

Unregistered
    Brass and their egos 😂

Unregistered
    We don't salute in our area. One particular Sgt. will chew you out if you salute him even when doing it to make fun of the policy or he will salute you back with one finger depending on his mood. He vehemently disagrees with saluting non-comms.

Unregistered
    So the patrol has slipped down to making its members salute, how the once proud FHP has fallen.

So sad to watch what has become of FHP.

Unregistered

salute your shorts

Instead of trying to figure out how to keep people from jumping ship they worry about saluting i wonder how bad the troops are hurting for coverage these days ?

Unregistered
    Instead of trying to figure out how to keep people from jumping ship they worry about saluting i wonder how bad the troops are hurting for coverage these days ?
    Anyone know? Last I heard over 40 spots vacant in F, 30 in D and 20ish in A.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast