Post negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I doubt any former employee spends anytime worrying about the PD. I also doubt any former employee would care what we do to ourselves. The name calling and poor morale is all ours.

Ummm several former employees still post here and monitor. Just FYI

Unregistered
    But I will agree with you that most of the poor morale does come from within.

Unregistered
    No I rather you die and move onto hell already. Cheers! PS. I can pick apart everything in all the posts you have generated for the last 6 months or 20 years of your career but I won't go there former Sgt.

You think too much of yourself. I still am here and will be here long after you retire. I choose to call you out is all. The regulars will move up and you dinosaurs will move out. We can then run the place like it was supposed to be. While you sit and home and post "How things used to be when I was there'. You will of course leave out the part where you were mistrusted by most.

Unregistered
    Ummm several former employees still post here and monitor. Just FYI
    Why? nothing here to see.

Unregistered
    These posts are going the same way most do. Let's break it up a bit with humor.

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "can give me a good excuse for your behavior," The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later." The nun agreed... A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way." After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough, sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria." The nun said, "I understand completely." The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!" The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls…. I don't want to go to Syria either."

Unregistered

Azucena gracias

We really need to.stop making those ridiculous videos and posting them on social media

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    No I rather you die and move onto hell already. Cheers! PS. I can pick apart everything in all the posts you have generated for the last 6 months or 20 years of your career but I won't go there former Sgt.
    This is my registered name so you'll quit confusing me with your boogeyman. As long as you are a sneaky backstabbing **** I'll be here calling you out Sgt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12