Post negotiations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

#neversgt

Post negotiations

Well we are all done for this go around in contract talks. You should all never forget what the greedy self serving out for none but themselves supervisors did this time. I will NEVER be loyal to any of the f*ckers that did nothing but screw things up and want more, more, more. To the supervisors in question, you are not leaders, you are not trusted and you forget anyone ever doing anything for you ever again. The chickens will come home to roost and I hope you'll all be covered in chicken sh*t

Unregistered
    I don't trust any of them either. They are like used car salesman "I have your back" then they go and screw you in the other room. The negotiations opened a lot of eyes to who they really are.........scum.

Unregistered
    Seeing as the Officers/SPOs are on a separate contract from the supervisors and the the supervisor vote did not affect the approval of the Officer contract, could you please explain how the supervisors screwed you?

ponder these notions
    I'm not the person above but I will tell you splitting the 2 contract hurts both units. When the city knows they can cater to one group and separate the units by contract now you have divided the union and can start to employ basic union busting tactics. "Divide and conquer". Greed usually drives this willingness to destroy anything that has been built up. I believe that has happened already. The supervisors as a unit have shown they care little for anyone else other than themselves and this creates dissent (as it has). The mistrust right now is palpable. This might fade a bit but hardly ever to be forgotten. Younger officers cannot operate with total effectiveness while at the same time knowing their supervisors care little or nothing about their welfare. A class based division is in place already, the haves and have-nots if you will.
    Line officers have little incentive to believe in their supervisors when the actions of that unit show what is truly important. They have effectively thrust aside the notion of solidarity, empathy and professional integrity. The city and it citizens then suffer when the department members are not cared for, The department itself lacks pride from it's officers as a whole. look no further than posts in this area where viciousness and insults fly against our own members. If you cannot stand each other how can you effectively police? In summation the willingness to throw aside any of the embedded norms of the union negotiations by always combining the two units in negotiations have definitely hurt, the result is not always monetary, you've lost fraternity a much more destructive situation.

Unregistered

Funny. . .

Kind of funny that there are several officers/SPO's going around saying we know the supervisors got screwed this contract but will be able to fix that in 3 years now that we have this plan in place. If the supervisors were being so "greedy" why is this being said? First post guy your a joke and you probably been posting all the negative comments on all these threads. You're a POS man just die already and move on. Enjoy the rest of your miserable day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ponder these notions View Post
    I'm not the person above but I will tell you splitting the 2 contract hurts both units. When the city knows they can cater to one group and separate the units by contract now you have divided the union and can start to employ basic union busting tactics. "Divide and conquer". Greed usually drives this willingness to destroy anything that has been built up. I believe that has happened already. The supervisors as a unit have shown they care little for anyone else other than themselves and this creates dissent (as it has). The mistrust right now is palpable. This might fade a bit but hardly ever to be forgotten. Younger officers cannot operate with total effectiveness while at the same time knowing their supervisors care little or nothing about their welfare. A class based division is in place already, the haves and have-nots if you will.
    Line officers have little incentive to believe in their supervisors when the actions of that unit show what is truly important. They have effectively thrust aside the notion of solidarity, empathy and professional integrity. The city and it citizens then suffer when the department members are not cared for, The department itself lacks pride from it's officers as a whole. look no further than posts in this area where viciousness and insults fly against our own members. If you cannot stand each other how can you effectively police? In summation the willingness to throw aside any of the embedded norms of the union negotiations by always combining the two units in negotiations have definitely hurt, the result is not always monetary, you've lost fraternity a much more destructive situation.
    Wow a post where a position is explained and no insults to individuals or curse words or general disrespect. He must be newer as he isn't jaded as much as everyone else. Of course the idiot who posted directly afterwards fits right in with the dregs of the rest of the dept.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kind of funny that there are several officers/SPO's going around saying we know the supervisors got screwed this contract but will be able to fix that in 3 years now that we have this plan in place. If the supervisors were being so "greedy" why is this being said? First post guy your a joke and you probably been posting all the negative comments on all these threads. You're a POS man just die already and move on. Enjoy the rest of your miserable day.
    How is 13% over 3 years getting screwed? (PS if you die how can you move on? Isn't move on or just die? You night school grad you)

Unregistered
    No I rather you die and move onto hell already. Cheers! PS. I can pick apart everything in all the posts you have generated for the last 6 months or 20 years of your career but I won't go there former Sgt.

Unregistered
    I doubt any former employee spends anytime worrying about the PD. I also doubt any former employee would care what we do to ourselves. The name calling and poor morale is all ours.

Unregistered
    This department won't be a department for to much longer anyways. I give it 4-5 years before the county takes over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast