The PBA and NBVPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Snake Pit

Don't worry guys. Soon it'll all be great. Make the village great again. The snake pit isn't just DB. it's the hole place is a pit of vipers.

Unregistered

PBA Shenanigans

So, I donated money for our four officers who recently had babies. I did so cheerfully! As did many coworkers from the Police Department and Village Hall.Lisa took up the collection. I did this as a coworker and a friend. I am an FOP member, but that should have nothing to do with it. I was outraged, but not surprised to find out that upon giving out the gifts, Lisa told them that it was a gift from the PBA. Never a mention about their coworkers. Of course, upon confrontation, she immediately blames the red dragon. Surprised? I'm not. Typical PBA manipulation.

Unregistered

The Baby Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, I donated money for our four officers who recently had babies. I did so cheerfully! As did many coworkers from the Police Department and Village Hall.Lisa took up the collection. I did this as a coworker and a friend. I am an FOP member, but that should have nothing to do with it. I was outraged, but not surprised to find out that upon giving out the gifts, Lisa told them that it was a gift from the PBA. Never a mention about their coworkers. Of course, upon confrontation, she immediately blames the red dragon. Surprised? I'm not. Typical PBA manipulation.
    Don't worry about that PBA Red Dragon stuff. It'll be just fine soon. Besides all four babies have red hair. Amy are you writing on here again? Looks like you have your own issues you psychologically fit for duty police officer.

Unregistered

Amy's Family fund

What about the $$ Amy raised for the babies? I heard it never made it to the new guys with kids. Heard she started an inappropriate go fund me on the city Facebook page soliciting money from the citizens she works for as a cop.

Unregistered

Amy Again

This time she really screwed the pooch. Poor kid gets jumped by three other kids and she gets the call and there is actually video tape of the incident. She pulls an Amy Special, and boom blows off the complaint only to write a BS report. Tells the mom of the kid it's no big deal. And hey Carlito, remember how she's was wishing death on cops and kids of cops? Remember how you said one more issue and she's out as the PAL girl. Guess we're gonna find out what corrupt little cover up is coming. Poor Amy always doing wrong and never paying the price.

Unregistered

Dirt bag city

The Chief won't do a thing to Officer Amy Suarez for not writing a report of a juvenile being battered by a group of other juveniles in broad day light. The Mother of the child gave Amy a video of her child being brutally beaten by the other juveniles and there was NO investigation. In addition, a report was not turned in for days. This is real evidence of a cronyism at its best. Amy is on the Chief's A-list so no discipline will be dished out but Corporal Marabotto gets demoted for a much less incident. I think the Chief needs to start looking for another job very soon, the right people are paying attention now. Chief, You don't get to chose and pick who gets in trouble and who doesn't based on who sucks your D**k the most. Go away.

Unregistered

American boy

The Chief won't do a thing to Officer Amy Suarez for not writing a report of a juvenile being battered by a group of other juveniles in broad day light. The Mother of the child gave Amy a video of her child being brutally beaten by the other juveniles and there was NO investigation. In addition, a report was not turned in for days. This is real evidence of a cronyism at its best. Amy is on the Chief's A-list so no discipline will be dished out but Corporal Marabotto gets demoted for a much less incident. I think the Chief needs to start looking for another job very soon, the right people are paying attention now. Chief, You don't get to chose and pick who gets in trouble and who doesn't based on who sucks your D**k the most. Go away.
    Real leaders don't get in bed with people like Mcsnake and Manny the biatch. It shows his true colors right off the bat, his time in North Bay Village is done. Oh by the way, didn't he appoint Amy to work with the kids at the school? Bad bad moved Chief.

Unregistered

Amy's Problems

Call Fransisco Alvarado with the NewTimes. He'll be happy to do an article on her and her issues.

Unregistered

And who"s her supervisor?

Brian the Belly Collins is who! What does he do? NOTHING. what has he ever done? NOTHING. What will he ever do? NOTHING. Way to go Carlos. You a NOTHING!

Unregistered

PBA v FOP

Meeting to discuss options? Guys anything? Well let's get this party started already. The PBA has proven once again that they're solid. The old man Sgt who was injured on the job, hit by a drunk driver while driving a marked police unit has been provided a real lawyer by the PBA. It seems that the little loud mouth scumeeboto is out of pocket quite a bit of his not well earned cash to pay his own legal. The great FOP in action. Now the city Carlos/Frank are trying to screw Les out of his job. But, doesn't the rule of crazy Amy kick in here and dictate that anyone can do anything because Amy gets away with everything? We're gonna have a vote to keep her out of the PBA. It'll be a secret vote and all voters are anonymous.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast