The PBA and NBVPD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The PBA and NBVPD

I just called the PBA and wanted to join. I was told to go there and get membership cards. I was also told that mcvay somehow got back dues erased for officers who want to go back to the PBA. So, if he was doing a membership drive, why didn't he anouncement it to everyone. I know we went through bad times here, but why is he being so mean. The lady down there told me that there is around 20 PBA members now and others have called to join besides me. I also found out that they have real lawyers and that the chief can't control them like he does the FOP. The snake has told people that the PBA can only handle legal, but that's what I want. The lady also said that there is a lawyer assigned to you for discipline and other stuff too. Please let me in please? I also will be resigned from the worthless FOP. Can we all terminate our Lodge 81 altogether and stop wasting money on people's BS. Just the fact that the chief's best friend is the FOP state president is enough to tell us all that we have no say in our union. Also, what about Costa? Isn't he and the LT'S selling out to the chief? It's so sad. I guess our next meeting wi say alot. I'd like to have a PBA CARD! Can we invite mcvay to the meeting? Maybe he can tell us about the PBA ?

Unregistered

This Ad was brought to you by....

Can u get more obvious? That was written by a PBAer If we wanted the PBA. We would get them. Stop forcing it down our throats. Maybe you old guys don't like the FOP because you screwed up and they can't help you. That's on you, not us! The new gereration is just fine with the FOP.

Unregistered

Cry baby fop

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can u get more obvious? That was written by a PBAer If we wanted the PBA. We would get them. Stop forcing it down our throats. Maybe you old guys don't like the FOP because you screwed up and they can't help you. That's on you, not us! The new gereration is just fine with the FOP.
    Cry me a river of tears. PBA legal is already working on a FlaAdm. 31.2c. It'll be filed with the National STFU Board next week. We are not sure who is gonna be in the PBA, but we can surely say who aint. Trailer Park Trash, Lt. McCreampie, and our new DB guy who can't keep his mouth off the chiefs glock, and I heard that many of the guys are already planning a vote of no confidence in the so called leadership of the great Carlito. The FOP would not sanction such an action, so the PBA must handle business. What a bunch of babies. The city is also going to lose the arbitration with rey. It seems the double jeopardy rule is in violation. The state president being Carlitos friend denied rey represention. Now rey is upset that he's the vice president and he got voted out. Then his friends all got together and raised $10 for his defense. They bought lottery tickets and lost. Now rey is home wondering what's next. Carlito said kiss my ring, kiss manny s arse, do your job and STFU! PBA my dying dik. Bunch mud pie eating low life belly crawling 2 faced little winkie hanging kielbasa eating smelling like sweaty butt, Bobby Jenkins fart smellers. If you ask me, you should got to one of Amy s therapists to help get your life together.

Unregistered

PBA v. FOP

First, how do we get the FOP completely out of here? Second, can we keep mcCreepie out, costa out, and Collins out? They sell us out to the chief all the time. Next, can we have a PBA only meeting soon?

Unregistered

10 four

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are PBA BOUND. How long do you think 1 is going to last here after that happens. Collins, Mcceep, Cesar, Manny stay out of The PBA !! Please! Lieutenants don't join the PBA, that way you guys can start writing us up.. Please do your jobs and start dishing out discipline, please stop being hypocrites and show us your true colors, show us you guys are competent at some level, so that turd chief can be happy. Hey BC don't think we will forget how you rubber-stamped all the lies that chief fabricated against the Corporal he demoted, after the Corporal actually help you and Mccreep get your 10% so you two would stop crying. Oh, has anyone noticed how all we get in the Beach are deplorable offduty jobs.. think that's chief's hand at work??? &€{%\#<\>\>

Unregistered

Members Not

I heard stroke boy had another episode. He was eating Jimmie s vanilla yogurt and he blanked out. He blanks out as a result of the stroke he had at the hands of beety and them wearing a wire and screwing other cops. Yup, he's not in either.

Unregistered

Get over it

Wally sludgesack just get over the fact your not good enough for db. You never did anything and never will. You just ride around gossiping and not doing police work, you write a couple of parkers and barley any movers and your not proactive. Your not going to be motors and your not going to be k9, be lucky you still have a job you cheeseater! Hey good going though sucking up to the chief, good buddy!!!!let us know what that gets you.

Unregistered
    I heard stroke boy had another episode. He was eating Jimmie s vanilla yogurt and he blanked out. He blanks out as a result of the stroke he had at the hands of beety and them wearing a wire and screwing other cops. Yup, he's not in either.
    Well, manny is now a defective. Good for him. He can start ratting out the other defectives around him like he did the road guys. He'll spend more time with the chief than ever now. He's definitely going to tell jimmy how little work that stroke boy does. Then he'll tell Carlito how jimmy don't do squat. It'll be so much fun.

Unregistered

congratulations

Well boys and girls another LEO awards dinner was enjoyed this last Saturday by the Chief, Jenice, the Manager, their guests, the Chief and wife, Ceasar and his wife, McCreepy and...oh wait why go further as to who went and was invited when other then maybe Narcissistoriga why were any of those mentioned and not any us hard working officers from the road. Why because Carlito hates us and Ceasar makes him feel pretty! We won't even discuss Kevin being there being up for Officer of the year! Really, you mean part time no show officer on the books still Kevin? I did hear the best part of the party was Manny spent so much time under the tables he now knows all the Chiefs blood type by taste. Hey Manny you still have gum on your head!

Unregistered

DB, Mccreepie and the big union move

Well well well. Stroke Boy has finally had enough of his boss. Seems that he put the snake in his place over the PBA FOP issue. The problem is that no one wants snake in any union and the snake is playing up to Carlito. Cesar is doing the same thing too. And Manny OMG what a liar and snitch. The chief has his little click of snitch boys. But, non of them can stop what's coming. Sorry snake boy, but you're not welcome. Oh and chief you made some bad moves trying to control our union.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast