IA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IA

Unregistered
    Guys, chill out. You are on administration leave, so what. Are they going to fire you? Will Diggs fire you? I am sure that he will check with the city attorney, who will tell him to think about the consequences. You see, a precedence has already been set. It ranges from incidents that were mentioned in the Freeh report to others that were not mentioned, but I am sure will come out at one point or another. There have been officers that have been in the same situation, same circumstances, same ALLEGATIONS, that were never fired. Some of the investigations were even sustained- and these officers were allowed to keep their jobs,titles, and positions. See the city is in a losing position on this one. What I am telling you is the truth. All one has to do is do a public records request to verify.
    So, be patient, be patient and be patient. There are plenty of attorneys that are taking a particular interest in this case. You all have to be treated just like EVERYONE else was treated

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys, chill out. You are on administration leave, so what. Are they going to fire you? Will Diggs fire you? I am sure that he will check with the city attorney, who will tell him to think about the consequences. You see, a precedence has already been set. It ranges from incidents that were mentioned in the Freeh report to others that were not mentioned, but I am sure will come out at one point or another. There have been officers that have been in the same situation, same circumstances, same ALLEGATIONS, that were never fired. Some of the investigations were even sustained- and these officers were allowed to keep their jobs,titles, and positions. See the city is in a losing position on this one. What I am telling you is the truth. All one has to do is do a public records request to verify.
    So, be patient, be patient and be patient. There are plenty of attorneys that are taking a particular interest in this case. You all have to be treated just like EVERYONE else was treated
    Amen brother, I agree 100%.

Unregistered
    Word going around is that every officer out on admin leave will be back, except for the ones with pending criminal cases.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word going around is that every officer out on admin leave will be back, except for the ones with pending criminal cases.
    Pending criminal cases????

Unregistered
    You can bet that the city is going to pay it's ass off. Don't worry about Nate Allen, but others will do them same. Anyways, have a nice day...........chicaboom

Unregistered
    Kentucky prince gave the chief bad advise to put all of these officers on admin leave. When will she be placed on leave and fired. Since she took over as acting Admin Captain the entire bureau is in disarray.
    Last edited by Mod 720; 05-15-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Unregistered
    Hey Mod720 since you like to delete posts which reference either certain people or certain opinion ions, then maybe you could answer this.The Freeh report mentions tthat FMPD policy may violate Officer Bill of Rights. How far back are we able to go to see how many officers were affected by our fraudulent policy. Rebecca( Kentucky ) is a inept ineffective leader, proven by her track record and pending litigation that she WILL BE going thru.
    MOD 720, have I violated anything or did I hurt your feeling because I mentioned Your besty? I didn't mention your other besty TRAFFICTWINZ. SO WILL YOU DELETE THIS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12