FTO Wash Out Rate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Okaloosa, Walton and Santa Rosa each make more than us. Be smart and go somewhere the community appreciates law enforcement and is willing to pay and give raises. There's a reason so many deputies are leaving Escambia. I've been here for 8 years and I'll get a raise by going to another county. I hate to leave the good people I work with but I work too much just to have a decent life. Two deputies I work with have applied to the same department I have and they love the experience we got, but most of the people they are hiring are straight out of the academy. If went there first I would be making $30,000 more than I'm making now. I wasted the last eight years here hoping things would get better. They won't. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. If you have less than 15 years it makes sense to look at other agencies.

Unregistered
    I agree with the above guy. Don't be a fool, look elsewhere. I've been here for 20 and it hasn't gotten any better and I'm stuck in this craphole. This place is the biggest mistake and lacks any ambition. The approach is non-aggressive law enforcement, don't confront the crime problem just don't acknowledge it and it doesn't exist. The cancer starts at the top and hasn't become any better in the last 9 years. Shame on me thinking it would have so please, don't make a mistake by coming here. Go to Pensacola Police or Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office.

Signed,

~ A 20 year mistake.

Unregistered
    Hey MOD why are you not publishing posts that don't use names or initials. Maybe MOD 1 should come look at what you're hiding!

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie
    MOD1 published guidelines for those types of accusations. Specifically, if they are not germain to a current issue, and you are using it to rehash issues that are from years ago, or with no merit, then they do not serve a legitimate purpose. Please review the TOS.

Here is MOD1S post:
    It deleted because it violated the Terms of Use. If you or anyone is going to post something like that, please post documentation to back it up and have some relevant reason for posting it.

Documentation to prove what you are posting can either be an image of a hard document or a link to official records or newspaper article. The incident being discussed should be recent. If not recent, there should be some compelling reason for posting it.

An example of a compelling reason or issue:

A deputy's arrest for DUI prior to being hired is brought up, to discuss whether or not someone should be hired as a deputy with a prior criminal history.

If you have any questions please email me at mod1@leoaffairs.com.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Last edited by MOD 721; 05-16-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12