Monroe County Sheriff's Office Hiring?

Unregistered

Monroe County Sheriff's Office Hiring?

Just wanted some general updated information as to if the Monroe County sheriffs office is hiring? Was also wondering what the approximate application process time is? Thanks in advance ...

Unregistered
    The Sheriff's Office is always hiring. There are positions in most every sector for certified patrol officers and sponsored academies for corrections at least two times a year. The process is somewhat hectic,the H.R. staff responsible for doing the applications seem to get overwhelmed easily. The key is, if you want a position, stay at it and stay on them. I hope I have helped you with your question.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sheriff's Office is always hiring. There are positions in most every sector for certified patrol officers and sponsored academies for corrections at least two times a year. The process is somewhat hectic,the H.R. staff responsible for doing the applications seem to get overwhelmed easily. The key is, if you want a position, stay at it and stay on them. I hope I have helped you with your question.
    You most certainly have. I appreciate your informative reply! I will be submitting my application this week! Excited to hear they are hiring! Thank you very much!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, just want to verify you are referring to the Sheriff's Office in south Florida. Per research that i have done, I believe there are multiple agencies in the US that are called "Monroe". Sorry for not originaly specifying. Again, thank you very much in advance.