Sgt List - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sgt List

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I gots my stripes and boy I am going to be a ball buster. Better pick up those stats boys/girls because I will put Pen to Paper.
    Funny how Miami Dade promotes about 100 Sgt’s each list and BSO mayyyybe does 40. So much for being the largest accredited sheriff’s office in the universe. I mean come on man, start doing some real promos, not this 3 here, 4 there....BS. Got these old freaks 40yrs as a SGT. Still walking around. Gooooo away old man....let the new young bull take the wheel. BTW CONGRATS P.S ON THE PROMO. That guy is the hardest working cop in BSO. He has more arrests in one month then entires districts. Well deserved brother, don’t let these fat lazy slobs hate on you playa!!! The N.o is gonna miss u brudda.

Unregistered
    Funny how Miami Dade promotes about 100 Sgt’s each list and BSO mayyyybe does 40. So much for being the largest accredited sheriff’s office in the universe. I mean come on man, start doing some real promos, not this 3 here, 4 there....BS. Got these old freaks 40yrs as a SGT. Still walking around. Gooooo away old man....let the new young bull take the wheel. BTW CONGRATS P.S ON THE PROMO. That guy is the hardest working cop in BSO. He has more arrests in one month then entires districts. Well deserved brother, don’t let these fat lazy slobs hate on you playa!!! The N.o is gonna miss u brudda.
    This is laughable, most of his arrests are misd. Or county Ord. Violations.
    I guess your sorry a$$ didn’t get the call booo hoooo.
    You might learn a thing or two from some of those old stripe wearing bosses...shut your mouth and pay attention you panty waste rookie.

Unregistered
    Any rumors when the next round of promotions are going to be?

Unregistered

Soon

Any rumors when the next round of promotions are going to be?
    There will several more sergeant positions and possibly lieutenants. If standard formula continues, could be as soon as late winter or early spring for next round.

Unregistered
    Any speculations on who you may think would be the next few admin picks? And no it's not your momma!

Unregistered
    Any speculations on who you may think would be the next few admin picks? And no it's not your momma!
    Im sure there is a flamer or two still on the list they are highly sought after on the admin list.
    And we definitely know there are some of those peeps who have to get the CURVE test score wink wink.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567