Stolen Valor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Valor

Unregistered

Stolen Valor

Any idea who the former tech/ now patrol is that is being looked at by Stolen Valor. Supposed to be a one man special ops/ covert operator tackle berry?

Unregistered
    Haaa you mean Casey Rybeck?
    That would be Gilbertson, oh that's him I've done it all in combat this that and the other. Can't prove it cause my SRB was destroyed due to my involvement in operation "Wango Tango"

Unregistered
    Yep that's him lying piece of shit. Can't wait till they out his worthless ass

Unregistered
    Fits right in around here......

Unregistered
    Can't happen to a nicer person, he's a worthless piece of shit.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    any update on this?

Unregistered
    Who is investigating this? Is this an internal thing or ?

Unregistered
    No one is investigating shit. This is just a bunch of spineless weasels who can't call out a person to his face but instead take to the internet to run someone through the mud. What a bunch of low-lifes.

Unregistered
    Like lying to your fellow deputies about your military service? Yes Spineless weasel!

Unregistered
    You couldnt be more wrong no shoulders. Funny thing is your burn up miltary SRB has been located .. So be patient sport it's coming. Hopefully you can return the ring you bought off EBay

QUOTE=Unregistered;2745146]No one is investigating shit. This is just a bunch of spineless weasels who can't call out a person to his face but instead take to the internet to run someone through the mud. What a bunch of low-lifes.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast