Must be Nice to get a Special Pass!

ESide1

Must be Nice to get a Special Pass!

Is it just me or do our female officers, dets. supervisor get a free pass to be lazy? For instance on dayshift our LAZY female MPOs should not even be training anyone because all they do is find ways to duck calls and eat while others just get knocked up by a baby daddy to skate in a "special assignment" and whine all day. What happened to fair treatment for all?

Duh
    Duh we have a female in charge!

Unregistered
    What female FTO is training on dayshift?

Unregistered
    Ha you said fair treatment at BPD , funny

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha you said fair treatment at BPD , funny
    Well I guess something happened to you that you consider unfair.

I find that some guys like you who screw up and get disciplined call it unfair.

Most of us take responsibility for our own actions and take what we deserve without calling it unfair.

I guess you would call it being a real man.

Unregistered
    Well I guess something happened to you that you consider unfair.

I find that some guys like you who screw up and get disciplined call it unfair.

Most of us take responsibility for our own actions and take what we deserve without calling it unfair.

I guess you would call it being a real man.
    Would you like some cream for that burn

Unregistered

BPD officers are treated unfairly

The Female officer who got pregnant is a good officer. Please there's far more lazy male officers at that department who lazy and get away with it.

Unregistered
    The Female officer who got pregnant is a good officer. Please there's far more lazy male officers at that department who lazy and get away with it.
    She only came back for the healthcare according to her baby's daddy, AND we have a couple decent females, but the most of them are lazy who have gotten fat over the years while we take their calls!

Unregistered
    She only came back for the healthcare according to her baby's daddy, AND we have a couple decent females, but the most of them are lazy who have gotten fat over the years while we take their calls!
    "Gotten Fat"? What rock did BPD find you under?

Unregistered
    You act like all the males in BPD are great. There's few of them I would 22 for back up.