Fort Myers again? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen.

Unregistered
    The position has been open since January, if he hasn't transferred yet it's not going to happen

Unregistered
    Congrats to NP of Fort Myers. Great to see another internal promotion of someone who has been here for awhile. Not that some of those aren't deserving, but people like Nick are the people we need leading us going forward.

Unregistered
    Are LTs rock so buzz off!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is something to consider, if your summation of the individual is true. It should be obvious to you that low stats, whining and being home before dark means you can be a LT too. You didn't mention "improving the brand" though.
    "Improving the brand" ??? I heard a certain "Captain" has been spewing that term. Sounds fine and dandy. First off, newcomers always try to "improve the brand" and it never works. It only alienates and gets the worker bees to turn on them. Second, there is no brand to improve. We are what we are. We could sh** gold bricks and it won't change what MOST (not all) other agencies think of us.

Unregistered
    "Improving the brand" ??? I heard a certain "Captain" has been spewing that term. Sounds fine and dandy. First off, newcomers always try to "improve the brand" and it never works. It only alienates and gets the worker bees to turn on them. Second, there is no brand to improve. We are what we are. We could sh** gold bricks and it won't change what MOST (not all) other agencies think of us.
    Yep. When you are clueless about what we do, the best course of action is to repeat something nonsensical like "improve the brand" You want to change what others think about us? Here are just a few idea off the top of my head -
    Give us some "branded" crap to pass out at gatherings, shows, career days and other make work projects. Other agencies in dbpr have pens, pencils, tape measures, hand sanitizer, tote bags. markers, note pads and other items to pass out. Why can they do it and we can't?
    Pick a priority and stay with it.
    Maintain a social media presence. These no nothing millennials love the crap. You could have a company that polishes turds and with a facebook page, they will have 1K "likes" by lunch. Where is ABT's page?
    The dbpr communications section is the most useless of any in the state. All across the state there have been articles in papers about the changing face of spring break. No mention of ABT.
    I have hundred of examples that would be meaningful but I think you get the point.
    Here is how I work to improve the brand. I do a good job and make no excuses for the stupidity of others.

Unregistered
    The brand is dead. Everything we had we loose control over. Look at SRX or SFS there all running wild. Leave a half eaten plate of food on the bar and go as nightclub as you want. And now there some Mumbai jumbo about open comtainer tickets. What's next?

Unregistered
    The brand is dead. Everything we had we loose control over. Look at SRX or SFS there all running wild. Leave a half eaten plate of food on the bar and go as nightclub as you want. And now there some Mumbai jumbo about open comtainer tickets. What's next?
    That open container nonsense was tossed out to calm the masses. You cant change the fact that locals look to us and we don't do ordinances. Once again, you have a disconnect generated by the unknowing. The next executive team will come along and wonder what in the world we were thinking. In the meantime I work surveys and underage.

Unregistered
    The new stuff sucks, but the deathnail to an SRX was always a 51% audit. Keeping the kitchen open was a pretty good backup and was something that could be instant. Regardless, it may take months… but you can still kill bad SFS licenses. They just get away with murder for months. Hooray!

Unregistered
    It flip flops. Always has. Now SFS is a free for all. In a few months it could go back to automatic admin case for missing one chair.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast