Fort Myers unders investigation👓
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Fort Myers unders investigation👓

Fort Myers unders investigation well well I'm hearing big problems for several agents down there. Anyone have the scoop?

Unregistered
    Says who? And by who?

Unregistered
    I call bullsh&&

Unregistered

Investigation ⚖️ Find the clues.

I hear they are🔍 for clues. 📆 The🔨 Will fall. The 🔑 To this investigation is the big 🖼Involves missing 💰💊🚬. A team from up north 🔜 to break the 🗞📰 to those who 📞ed the 🚓🚔. So be ready to 🎭 the 🎼 for a oneway 🎟 To the state 🖌.

Unregistered

Investigation completed

I hear they are talking about closing Ft Myers for about a year to clean house. And start all over.

Unregistered
    There is no investigation in fort myers and there not closing the office. Misinformation on here as always

Unregistered
    What's the dirt???

Unregistered

Here's the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the dirt???
    Those crazy people put ketchup on their hotdogs.

Mr Heinz
    I have read a lot of disgusting and offensive stuff here. I have seen some of the most disturbing things imaginable. While I agree that individuals should be allowed to live their lives in a manner that suits them, nobody but nobody should be allowed to put ketchup on a hot dog. I will not work with or associate with any person that does.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Heinz View Post
    I have read a lot of disgusting and offensive stuff here. I have seen some of the most disturbing things imaginable. While I agree that individuals should be allowed to live their lives in a manner that suits them, nobody but nobody should be allowed to put ketchup on a hot dog. I will not work with or associate with any person that does.
    Joke around about it all you want, but it really is against the rules!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast