+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Fort Myers again?

    Did an agent quit or was someone promoted to LT already? How the new captain???

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I realize there have been 23-35 captains of fort misery but I can't recall who "MD" was. Probably doesn't matter. In a few months no one will remember DS either.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So did the agent make LT or did an agent quit

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cheating the state by claiming a day of pay for working 4 hours is a crime. Working form home is a violation of DBPR policy. You have a duty to report theft and policy violations. Please do the right thing and help rid this agency of parasites like your co-worker.
    Just because someones only in the office for 4 hours doesnt mean there not "working remotely" aka working from home.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just because someones only in the office for 4 hours doesnt mean there not "working remotely" aka working from home.
    Corsair Madison

    Working from home is specifically prohibited by policy. You can work from Sams or Starbucks or anywhere else but home.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    No where in policy does it state that ou cant work from home. Why dont yku enlighten us all and point that out

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It's actually a DBPR policy that states in order to telecommute you need permission from the agency head with a demonstrated need. Since the agency head has not granted such permission to anyone, you have no permission to work from home. You are bound by ABT policy as well as DBPR policy. If there is a conflict, the more restrictive policy applies. Look it up Monday.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's actually a DBPR policy that states in order to telecommute you need permission from the agency head with a demonstrated need. Since the agency head has not granted such permission to anyone, you have no permission to work from home. You are bound by ABT policy as well as DBPR policy. If there is a conflict, the more restrictive policy applies. Look it up Monday.
    FACT. The Director himself has said that we are NOT to work from home as we have no policy behind it. So yes sir, you are correct. In the past, your supervisor could approve it, but that is no longer the case per the director. Unfortunately, it has not gone out to all of the offices, so some continue to violate it.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FACT. The Director himself has said that we are NOT to work from home as we have no policy behind it. So yes sir, you are correct. In the past, your supervisor could approve it, but that is no longer the case per the director. Unfortunately, it has not gone out to all of the offices, so some continue to violate it.
    There u have it and that my friends explains why there is no confidence in this administration. When did TP or JEH put the directive out? TP won't sign any policy revisions that JEH keeps stating r a mess. All of them need to go

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What's this i hear about not allowing a husband agent and a wife is2 to work in the same office? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we have two agents that were married together working in the same office?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •