+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fort Myers again?

Did an agent quit or was someone promoted to LT already? How the new captain???

Unregistered
    We havent met the captain yet. He lives quite far away and that didnt work to good with captain MD a few captains back.

An agent left. Its no loss he averaged one arrest every 6 months and thought he was james bond.

Someone wants to transfer from tampa but that wont happen

No clue when the LT interviews are. We hope for an outside LT we dont have faith in our one agency candidate. He whines and cries Alot. If he tried to tell me to work nights or weekends i would remind him i can count on one hand how many times he worked past 3pm

Unregistered
    I realize there have been 23-35 captains of fort misery but I can't recall who "MD" was. Probably doesn't matter. In a few months no one will remember DS either.

Unregistered
    How are they not closed down and merged with tampa? I love them in the chronicles. Agent -- and -- did 4 sureys. Wow. Laziest office in the state.

Unregistered
    So did the agent make LT or did an agent quit

Unregistered

Agent was sick of all the bs

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So did the agent make LT or did an agent quit
    Agent quit. I think he may have gotten sick of all he lazy people on the office

Unregistered
    And you guys are promoting the laziest one there to LT! Thats gonna be fun

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you guys are promoting the laziest one there to LT! Thats gonna be fun
    Promoting a lazy person isn't always bad. They know how to make something out of nothing. They have lower expectations and they don't work all day. They are masters at creating the illusion of progress. You know, just like TCO.

Unregistered
    Did the agent who applied for captain three times and got denied actually lower homself to apply for LT this time around?

Unregistered
    Nope. But the whiner put in for it. Lets see how how long he lasts trying to be a LT from 10am-2pm and working from home 2 days a week

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast