Trump next step- repeal Affirmative Action - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take that "Abuelo" stuff and stuff it, I am not Hispanic.
    Thank God for that.

Unregistered
    I just love coming on here and read how all you Libretards cry and whale and kick and have hissy-fits.
    I must say that this is the most enjoyment I have experienced in the last 8 years.
    Please come back with some angry personal attack. . . .please.
    God help me I do love it so!

Unregistered

Exclamation

I just love coming on here and read how all you Libretards cry and whale and kick and have hissy-fits.
    I must say that this is the most enjoyment I have experienced in the last 8 years.

What a sad life you must have to state this forum is your best form of enjoyment. Don't delay it any further, you are bound to hurt yourself or someone else; seek the help you know you desperately need.

Unregistered
    What a jolly little fascist we have here! Here are a couple of good things this administration will do. It will not repeal Obama's wet and dry foot presidential decree. Which means that we won't have to take in any more of that riff raff that has washed in these shores for sometime now. Also, with 14 million citizens dropped from the new Trumpcare plan, I wonder how much we will save with no medicaid fraud and the free clinic plans those Weschester Cubans have enjoyed for so long. Who is going to break ithe news to grandpa? Señor Trump is taking away their insurance, teerh replacement and eyewear! Boy are they going to regret having voted for that bad hombre. Run along now and translate it to grandpa. I'm sue he is going to be amused. Lmao!

Unregistered
    What a jolly little fascist we have here! Here are a couple of good things this administration will do. It will not repeal Obama's wet and dry foot presidential decree. Which means that we won't have to take in any more of that riff raff that has washed in these shores for sometime now. Also, with 14 million citizens dropped from the new Trumpcare plan, I wonder how much we will save with no medicaid fraud and the free clinic plans those Weschester Cubans have enjoyed for so long. Who is going to break ithe news to grandpa? Señor Trump is taking away their insurance, teerh replacement and eyewear! Boy are they going to regret having voted for that bad hombre. Run along now and translate it to grandpa. I'm sue he is going to be amused. Lmao!
    This was what I was talking about! ! ! Give me more insults, but with more anger. . . . .rift-raft, that was good, more insults cleanse your little progressive liberal brain of all of that frustration over loosing the election.
    I love it when you lash out at everyone that is not like you.. . . .You know, the KKK was like that.

Unregistered
    this dept has become a victim of aff action look at the command staff photo s in HQ wtf?

Unregistered
    This was what I was talking about! ! ! Give me more insults, but with more anger. . . . .rift-raft, that was good, more insults cleanse your little progressive liberal brain of all of that frustration over loosing the election.
    I love it when you lash out at everyone that is not like you.. . . .You know, the KKK was like that.
    Anger? Get real. You voted for a nationalist regime intent in tearing up the constitution. The likes of Rep. King from Iowa. Deep down you know why you voted that way. That makes you a traitor to our Republican Party and our nation. I feel nothing but pity for you.

Unregistered
    And they call this anti-American mindset deploable.

Unregistered
    And they call this anti-American mindset deploable.
    Deplorable that is.

Unregistered
    Deplorable that is.
    Here you go trying to sound "intellectual" and you can't spell; how typical of your kind.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast