Trump next step- repeal Affirmative Action - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation Trump is a Russian puppet

Trump's ulterior motive is to cash in on Russia's oil. He doesn't give a hoot about The U.S. The news is leaking from his own intelligence services. Don't get distracted with the tweets. This guy is the ultimate con-artist. WAKE UP! You've been suckered by a slick talking New Yorker!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    trump's ulterior motive is to cash in on russia's oil. He doesn't give a hoot about the u.s. The news is leaking from his own intelligence services. Don't get distracted with the tweets. This guy is the ultimate con-artist. Wake up! You've been suckered by a slick talking new yorker!
    oh u scum democrat u guys support criminals, illegals, anti american everything u must be proud of what u guys support

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh u scum democrat u guys support criminals, illegals, anti american everything u must be proud of what u guys support
    Our grandfathers were right. Don't trust anything related to Russia.

Unregistered
    About 2,000 Trump supporters rally at Tropical Park — ‘Cubans for Trump’

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

Wow! 2000 Cubans sold their soul to a Putin supporter today and at the same time, turned their backs on other immigrants who did not have the wet-foot/dry-foot policy to support them. Can I call a rose a rose? Fkn hypocrites!

Unregistered
    democrats are fake just like their media fake news!!!! wake up punk you dems suck obama/hillary sold russia our uranium rights wtf where were you them or how about obama on open mike selling us and our allies out for putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Unregistered

Cool

Wow! 2000 Cubans sold their soul to a Putin supporter today and at the same time, turned their backs on other immigrants who did not have the wet-foot/dry-foot policy to support them. Can I call a rose a rose? Fkn hypocrites!
    Now you know where Rubio got his slippery, octopus(y), non-spine from!

Unregistered

Under normal circumstances I would take the time to explain certain things to you' however, if I have learned anything in the last 60 years is that you can't explain common sense issues to Liberal Democrats that have lost the ability to think for themselves.'
    I find it hilarious that those that promote Chinese Communist ideology under the guise of Progressive Liberalism would follow this line of BS with the Russians. You all are intellectual midgets.

Unregistered

Question

Under normal circumstances I would take the time to explain certain things to you' however, if I have learned anything in the last 60 years is that you can't explain common sense issues to Liberal Democrats that have lost the ability to think for themselves.'
    I find it hilarious that those that promote Chinese Communist ideology under the guise of Progressive Liberalism would follow this line of BS with the Russians. You all are intellectual midgets.
    I call it like I see it. My, what would the old Cuban guard say about this generation?

Unregistered
    I call it like I see it. My, what would the old Cuban guard say about this generation?
    Like I said; intellectual midget.

Unregistere
    Just because 2000 Cuban supporters showed up to chant and applaud Trump does not mean all Cubans support Trump. This issue is not an us-vs-them. You can be a proud Republican and still see through the falsehood and immaturity of Trump. To fanatically defend Trump over his association with the Russians is unwise. Let there be no doubt, the Russians are not now nor have never been our friends. Cuban exiles most of all should know that. That former Soviet empire saw to it that they land here.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast