Trump next step- repeal Affirmative Action
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Trump next step- repeal Affirmative Action

Thank God at last our country is on the right track again. In no time at all the useless Affirmative Action guidelines that allow the least qualified and most dense to advance up our chain of command will be repealed and everyone will have an even foot in getting promoted. The way it has stood for a couple of decades now many unqualified individuals including our entire staff from the director on down have "arrived" at their current posts assisted along by Affirmative Action. Enough is enough, no longer will ethnicity or gender justify future promotions. It's coming and our department will be better off for it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank God at last our country is on the right track again. In no time at all the useless Affirmative Action guidelines that allow the least qualified and most dense to advance up our chain of command will be repealed and everyone will have an even foot in getting promoted. The way it has stood for a couple of decades now many unqualified individuals including our entire staff from the director on down have "arrived" at their current posts assisted along by Affirmative Action. Enough is enough, no longer will ethnicity or gender justify future promotions. It's coming and our department will be better off for it.
    I must say there was a time many years ago when affirmative action served its purpose. It was intended to balance our society and permit minorities and women to have access to positions in government that had been denied to them for too long. That being said, like any government program, affirmative action has outlived its usefulness and today it is used as a tool by lesser qualified individuals to get ahead. And you are right again, all you have to do is take a look at JP, Ramirez, Daniels and Noel-Pratt to know that they know very little about police work, are unqualified and have used affirmative action to catapult them to undeserved posts. We should all be judged the same. One test, one list, and promote the best.

Unregistered

Cool

Hell we have already created a bogus Black middle class with government jobs. I no industry are blacks so over represented as they are in government considering that they only account for 13 % of the population.
    Put that fake college degree to work and let's see what you can get on your own without playing "The Race Card"

Unregistered
    I agree so Cubans can stop *****ing about the same benefits their grannys and refugee brothers enjoy. Outside of West Palm Beach city limits you guys are not as WHITE as you think!!!? Let's make America Great

Unregistered
    I agree so Cubans can stop *****ing about the same benefits their grannys and refugee brothers enjoy. Outside of West Palm Beach city limits you guys are not as WHITE as you think!!!? Let's make America Great
    "White" is a concept of mind not a racial reality. From a European perspective guys like you stopped being "white" 10 generations ago and you are now a mixed breed that includes African and Native American genetic traits. So, get off your white horse Johnny rebel you are as much of a mutt as those Cubans you put down. Lmao

Unregistered
    Don't it just piss you off that at every level you end up working for one of those "Cubans"
    Don't it piss you off that your sister married one of those there "Cubans"
    Don't it piss you off that your old lady is screwing one of . . . . .oh, my, you don't know yet. . . .sorry

Unregistered
    Easy up Son of Trump, you are Cuban by zip code, lol

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Easy up Son of Trump, you are Cuban by zip code, lol
    cute and very appropos.

Unregistered
    "White" is a concept of mind not a racial reality. From a European perspective guys like you stopped being "white" 10 generations ago and you are now a mixed breed that includes African and Native American genetic traits. So, get off your white horse Johnny rebel you are as much of a mutt as those Cubans you put down. Lmao
    Dear sir,
    If you would have read my comment properly..you would have notice I never put Cubans down, oh contrary I love my Cubans brothers...I just can't some who fail to see themselves in the American mirror....God bless America

Unregistered
    jesus loves all races

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast