Quickie from the MOD

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Quickie from the MOD

Look, there's a lot going on lately inside admin world...and a lot of you have questions regarding policy and administrative handling...which is fair. PLEASE watch HOW/WHAT YOU ARE POSTING so your post can remain.

Your post may be a very important part of the discussion but if it is in violation of the terms of use of the site, it will be removed in its entirety.

Please be mindful of the forums rules. Be smart about how you are posting so the discussion can continue and reasonable questions can be asked. But if the bashing, name calling, slams, sexual innuendos, etc. keep happening, they will continue to be removed and then the thread closed.

Don't ruin it for yourselves or others. Don't waste your time. If you are going to take the time to make a post...at least take a moment to make sure its sound to stay up.

Trust me...I'm not smiling when I have to remove a post. I HATE IT. Because I get the "OOooh the MOD knows so and so and is in bed with the Sheriff!"...sick of it. I have to moderate the forums abiding by the terms of this site otherwise I can be removed. I have better things to do than politic from a forum.

Thanks for reading. Happy posting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    Look, there's a lot going on lately inside admin world...and a lot of you have questions regarding policy and administrative handling...which is fair. PLEASE watch HOW/WHAT YOU ARE POSTING so your post can remain.

Your post may be a very important part of the discussion but if it is in violation of the terms of use of the site, it will be removed in its entirety.

Please be mindful of the forums rules. Be smart about how you are posting so the discussion can continue and reasonable questions can be asked. But if the bashing, name calling, slams, sexual innuendos, etc. keep happening, they will continue to be removed and then the thread closed.

Don't ruin it for yourselves or others. Don't waste your time. If you are going to take the time to make a post...at least take a moment to make sure its sound to stay up.

Trust me...I'm not smiling when I have to remove a post. I HATE IT. Because I get the "OOooh the MOD knows so and so and is in bed with the Sheriff!"...sick of it. I have to moderate the forums abiding by the terms of this site otherwise I can be removed. I have better things to do than politic from a forum.

Sheriff Johnson will be proud of you Scott.

You really are a dull potato to still think I'm Scott. You do know how this whole mod thing works right? It's pretty clear in the forum rules. Easy to find. Let me know if you need a really specific link to help you out. I'm here for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post

Mod if the sheriff came to a sudden halt your head would go halfway up his ass.

Lol and you would be there to get a good picture of that, right?? Like RIGHT when it happens?! Make sure to get my good side. I figured you would be around since you just can't get me off your mind. As much as you think I'm nuts for the Sheriff, I honestly think you're my secret admirer. Sweet

Unregistered
    If you aren't Hall or Haines you act like them. You seem to have the "I love me" and "everybody surely loves me" attitude. You also delete posts when disparaging remarks are made about some but not all. You are obviously in bed with the admin if not already a member. Why not step down and let someone else tale the job.

Btw, I'm not your secret admirer. You are you are.

OK so now we are getting somewhere. Constructive, concerned, I get it. I appreciate your last post. I was trolling you earlier but honestly, serious talk now. First off...I hear you. I honestly don't get a rise out of doing anything in mod world. This takes personal time out of my day...for free. I feel comfy telling you a few things which I would hope and appreciate you take as truth: I am not part of the agency administration. I don't make the call on who becomes a moderator...but in my opinion I feel me being admin would be a conflict of interest to this forum. I remove posts that are blatantly in violation of the TOU. Of those that are left up, was done so either because I missed it or because although there was marginal concern but wasn't a concrete violation requiring removal. If you feel I have missed something, please let me know. I will take a look. I am accountable to the forum administrator and they can track every single thing that I do...they can undo every single thing that I do. So please, if there is a concern, you may also ask them to take a look. A lot of behind the scene stuff that you all don't see is when I seek supervision from the forum admins. Moderating a forum is time consuming and unfortunately difficult to make everyone happy. Everyone helps if they follow the terms of use. There ARE WAYS to post about certain people, about certain things, and make certain points that are still inline with the forums TOU. Unfortunately, the TOU is dismissed and they post anyway. THAT is the stuff I MUST remove...otherwise all sorts of other legal things could happen after that. I hope that helps. And again, I appreciate your last post. I'm doing the best I can. Getting another mod does nothing...the admin of this site has the same expectations of all moderators. Frankly, no one else would want to do this "job." It's thankless and I have to deal with this criticism. Which is fine. I just hope you understand. Thanks.

Unregistered
    This could be Kim ^^^

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This could be Kim ^^^
    Or her right hand man, Dan