Training down one? - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damage control could be trying to keep your name clean in case any future possible employers might read this.

Some of you would be singing a different tune and not defending him if it turned out that it was your wife he was screwing.

It had to be affecting something if AI got involved and/or he quit over it.

There had to be something other than cheating going on. It's only a level 3 offense which caries a max of 3 days off. For the honest ones who cheated the average seems to be 8 hours off. Then there was the female about a year ago who had around 50 hrs off and a demotion but she was doing it on grounds and on the clock, the male resigned in that one. So the question remains what else was going on?

Cheaters are crap and if they are cheating with a subordinate (or two in some cases) they are even worse for abusing their authority. This BS of "they are only human" is just that: BS! How is it that a majority of the population can go without cheating on their spouses? Are they more than human (White Zombie "More Human Than Human" cued up)? That's like a criminal saying well I broke the law because I'm only human (which as you know quite a few say when they aren't saying "I'm innocent" after they've been busted red-handed).

Cheating isn't an "oops" type thing, it's spitting on the people you are supposed to love and who think you care about them.

First off, if you think in this day in age a "majority" of the people in this great world don't or haven't cheated, your head is in the sand or up your own ass. Men think with their ****s and woman want to be whores.

Second, relating two (or more) adults having consensual sex with someone to breaking the law is ****ing dumb.

The only thing I agree with you is yes, it's spitting in the face of the ones you love.

It's a morality issue.

Unregistered
    Not sure who AG is. Guess we will all find out.

Unregistered
    First off, if you think in this day in age a "majority" of the people in this great world don't or haven't cheated, your head is in the sand or up your own ass. Men think with their ****s and woman want to be whores.

Second, relating two (or more) adults having consensual sex with someone to breaking the law is ****ing dumb.

The only thing I agree with you is yes, it's spitting in the face of the ones you love.

It's a morality issue.
    The world isn't as bad as you think it is, I'm sure a lot of people have cheated at one point in their lives but I'd be willing to bet that a majority haven't.

Second: The nation/state has laws, the workplace has rules and the SO has general orders. The comparison is easy when you scale it, rules are smaller laws. If the two having sex are both single then it's not a problem. If one or both are married it's a problem, they are breaking their vows to their spouses and they are breaking general orders = workplace rules = small laws. If you knowingly take someone else's property you are stealing which is a misdemeanor or felony depending on the value of the property. If you work for PCSO and knowingly screw someone else's wife/husband you are violating a level 3 general order. Just like if you were religious you'd be committing a sin, commandments = laws (I'm not trying to make it an argument about God or religion I'm just trying to make a point about comparisons).

You can argue that criminals are scum and I would agree but I would also argue that sometimes cheaters are worse scum because they are lying to and intentionally hurting someone that thinks they care and love them. Which would you rather: someone steal your TV or screw your spouse (it doesn't count if you hate the one you're married to just don't answer and get a divorce, LOL)?

Unregistered
    I guess this person is the new morality police unit. Be careful, I'm sure you are not perfect

Unregistered
    I guess this person is the new morality police unit. Be careful, I'm sure you are not perfect
    I am not perfect but I am closer to being perfect than any scum that cheats.

Unregistered
    Where's the link to the pics?
    Last edited by MOD 655; 06-29-2017 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Removed deleted quoted text

Unregistered
    Maybe we could come up with an APAD-style system where you can get X amount of agency spouses into your bed, and if its not within a certain time frame its okay? I mean...screw the member who's getting cheated on right? Or that's only okay with APAD and simple batteries and vandalisms?

Unregistered
    just hire non married members and schedule mandatory on the clock weekly orgies. Problem solved.

Unregistered
    The world isn't as bad as you think it is, I'm sure a lot of people have cheated at one point in their lives but I'd be willing to bet that a majority haven't.

Second: The nation/state has laws, the workplace has rules and the SO has general orders. The comparison is easy when you scale it, rules are smaller laws. If the two having sex are both single then it's not a problem. If one or both are married it's a problem, they are breaking their vows to their spouses and they are breaking general orders = workplace rules = small laws. If you knowingly take someone else's property you are stealing which is a misdemeanor or felony depending on the value of the property. If you work for PCSO and knowingly screw someone else's wife/husband you are violating a level 3 general order. Just like if you were religious you'd be committing a sin, commandments = laws (I'm not trying to make it an argument about God or religion I'm just trying to make a point about comparisons).

You can argue that criminals are scum and I would agree but I would also argue that sometimes cheaters are worse scum because they are lying to and intentionally hurting someone that thinks they care and love them. Which would you rather: someone steal your TV or screw your spouse (it doesn't count if you hate the one you're married to just don't answer and get a divorce, LOL)?
    i

What if you attended Stetson Law School and had an extra martial affair with a fellow student. Would that make you a cheater or immoral.Then lets say that the same person dictates morality issue as the head of a company.

Unregistered
    i

What if you attended Stetson Law School and had an extra martial affair with a fellow student. Would that make you a cheater or immoral.Then lets say that the same person dictates morality issue as the head of a company.
    As far as I know Stetson Law doesn't have any rules for its students about cheating on each other. They would still be considered cheaters and yes it would be immoral. If one of them owned the company then it wouldn't matter what happened in their past, they can run it any way they want. If they were elected to the head of that company then who ever elected them chose to take the bad with the good and make them head of the company which entitles that person to still run the company any way they want.

"Do as I say not as I do" would be an appropriate motto.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast