Training down one? - Page 29
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No problem. What is his name. Let's expose every dirty deputy you have. It seems like a much better plan that keeping scumbag, racist, crazy ass criminal lunatics on board doesn't it?
    Did you uncover anything on the training sgt?

Unregistered
    Of course not. That guy thinks all police are bad, but that Sgt is by the book as possible. Keep pulling files and wasting your time.

Unregistered
    Of course not. That guy thinks all police are bad, but that Sgt is by the book as possible. Keep pulling files and wasting your time.
    Everyone has skeletons in there closet if he was so by the book then y is he in 1 of the videos with Pappas? Ya know the video that was covered up because of who his brother is. stay tuned

Unregistered
    Good ahead, pop off to his face and watch out fast you regret it.........
    sergeant show off is so scary I'm shaking in my boots I better not say anything to him or he might post a selfie or something really scary like that

Unregistered
    sergeant show off is so scary I'm shaking in my boots I better not say anything to him or he might post a selfie or something really scary like that
    Since this is the same guy from before, still bet you won't say it to his face...…go ahead and type away to confirm my theory.

Unregistered
    Everyone has skeletons in there closet if he was so by the book then y is he in 1 of the videos with Pappas? Ya know the video that was covered up because of who his brother is. stay tuned
    Staying tuned dip$hit, let's see how wrong you are.

Unregistered
    What video was that? Oh the make believe one you made up, that's right.

Unregistered
    Yawnnnnnnnnnnn............,.,,

Unregistered
    Still waiting, oh yes this James guy is all talk. And most of it is BS

Unregistered

Lol

What video was that? Oh the make believe one you made up, that's right.
    Yes I made it up and put it in the IA file LOL great detective skills **** tracy

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast