Training down one? - Page 16
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most cops develope a sick sense of humor to deal with the horrible things they have to deal with over the years. The ones who get offended by such humor are usually the office bound pussies who pass judgement on workers. These office trolls have not done real law enforcement in decades, some of them never at all. They are coming for us? When exactly will they get here? It's been some time now and no one has called me in. I tell you what I would do with an offer to resign, politely say no thanks, do your worst. Fear is a tool used by this administration to intimidate people into doing what those pussies can't do themselves. They want you to quit, cuz then it's all over. Screw that. One day some one will day screw you and force the admin to roll the dice in court. Then lets see what the law has to say about the way this place weeds people out. And as for sharing anything with SP or anyone else, you can have my phone after you get a search warrant mother ****er. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
    Amen and mic dropped!

Unregistered

Bullshit Threat

Those of you that shared SP's sick view of life and shared, sent, received some of that crap from him or to him... You are next. They are coming for all of you and you too will be given the chance to resign. I would suggest you take it, even though it will not prevent the World from knowing.
    I'm wondering who the gutless turd who posted this is. Your next! Let me tell you something ****, your turn will come some day. And on that day I hope they shove it so far up your ass that you can fart out of your mouth. One day the world will now who you are and what a ***** you are.

Unregistered
    Those of you that shared SP's sick view of life and shared, sent, received some of that crap from him or to him... You are next. They are coming for all of you and you too will be given the chance to resign. I would suggest you take it, even though it will not prevent the World from knowing.
    Nice try but all the command have seem the stuff and it's over. Move on and stop playing games, it's not a good look.

Unregistered

hos

Most cops develope a sick sense of humor to deal with the horrible things they have to deal with over the years. The ones who get offended by such humor are usually the office bound pussies who pass judgement on workers. These office trolls have not done real law enforcement in decades, some of them never at all. They are coming for us? When exactly will they get here? It's been some time now and no one has called me in. I tell you what I would do with an offer to resign, politely say no thanks, do your worst. Fear is a tool used by this administration to intimidate people into doing what those pussies can't do themselves. They want you to quit, cuz then it's all over. Screw that. One day some one will day screw you and force the admin to roll the dice in court. Then lets see what the law has to say about the way this place weeds people out. And as for sharing anything with SP or anyone else, you can have my phone after you get a search warrant mother ****er. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
    They don't need your phone. They already have the SMS database from four phones showing them going to and coming from your phone and everybody else's. They also can subpoena the phone company genius.

Unregistered
    Nice try but all the command have seem the stuff and it's over. Move on and stop playing games, it's not a good look.
    Sure, command staff has seen it and didn't do much about it. They could cover it up as long as they could keep it in house. But cat's out of the bag now. That makes it a whole other issue. Can't hide racist crap and pretend it doesn't exist anymore.

Unregistered
    Oh I'm so scared!! Bob Hitler isn't coming for anyone else, they destroyed four careers, I'm sure he and that yellow toothed ******* are happy with that for now. They will target someone else next, like the jail. There not happy unles they are beating the spirit out of employees. And they wonder why morale is low? They're pissed they don't have robots working for them so they beat down the humans. That yellow tooth bald ***** hasn't done cop work ever, but god dammit if he didn't invent all that we do. In his twisted mind anyway. Neither has the Greek Mafia chief or Ass Chief of mayhem.

Unregistered
    The new investigation will be coming from outside. Car1 will be one of the ones in trouble for allowing it to go on as long as it did and not doing more about it and not being transparent when it did. When FTO are the ones caught dirty, it reflects on the command staff that put them there to train all of the others in the same mindset.

Unregistered
    I love how people hate on those guys safely behind their computers but when they're a$$ess are literally being shot off in lealman and they look up to see who's pulling them to safety, what do you know, same "warriors".
    "Warriors" lmao u need to get over ur man crush and stop worshipping subpar pansies. most of swat is mostly made up of the laziest cops this agency has seen don't believe me look up there stats. I'd rather have a crackhead come pull me to safety then one of these Barney fife seal team 6 wannabes

Unregistered
    The new investigation will be coming from outside. Car1 will be one of the ones in trouble for allowing it to go on as long as it did and not doing more about it and not being transparent when it did. When FTO are the ones caught dirty, it reflects on the command staff that put them there to train all of the others in the same mindset.
    Training doesn't have ftos.

Unregistered
    "Warriors" lmao u need to get over ur man crush and stop worshipping subpar pansies. most of swat is mostly made up of the laziest cops this agency has seen don't believe me look up there stats. I'd rather have a crackhead come pull me to safety then one of these Barney fife seal team 6 wannabes
    Here's some stats. Who's been involved in the most shootings? SWAT operators Who's received the most medals and awards? SWAT operators. Who's the Deputy of the Year? A SWAT Operator. But what do I know.

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast