Training down one?
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Training down one?

Anyone know why training is down someone all of the sudden?

Unregistered
    Extra Marrital

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Extra Marrital
    Since wen can u get fired for that? Thot it was only lvl 3?

Unregistered
    Resigned under investigation. Perhaps the writing was on the wall.

Unregistered
    I think this was big shock to the majority of the agency. He basically was PCSO training, and a cops cop. We don't know all the facts, but it sucks to see a great Deputy get caught up in that BS. I'm not sure why he thought he needed to resign, one corporal was keeping his job while having sex with two subordinates. He was only fired after the points piled on after all the "horseplay" came out. I doubt SP was having sex with anyone in training.

Unregistered
    I think this was big shock to the majority of the agency. He basically was PCSO training, and a cops cop. We don't know all the facts, but it sucks to see a great Deputy get caught up in that BS. I'm not sure why he thought he needed to resign, one corporal was keeping his job while having sex with two subordinates. He was only fired after the points piled on after all the "horseplay" came out. I doubt SP was having sex with anyone in training.
    The axe is getting ready to fall and the dept will be looking for few new Capts and LTs. Are you up for the challenge. If you like to be held to an unattainable goal and constant badgering by you're boss then apply. The days are long but it's all worth it when shead years off you're life dealing with nonsense.

Unregistered
    Regarding this particular post, let's leave it at this. Regardless the reason, which is none of our business, the man was passionate about his job. He actually cared about what he did and how he did it. He was as intense his last day as he was his first day. He cared about teaching people important things and genuinely cared about those he taught. His heart was in the right place and he put 100% into everything he did. Let's not forget that the person who did all of this is human. Like all people he is capable of all of the same faults that we all are. I would ask that you don't drag his name and legacy through the mud on this website. He doesn't deserve any of that. He deserves accolades for his accomplishments. But more then that, he made an impression on so many deputies that will last for decades through his teachings. Can you say the same? I for one respect him and will miss him being at PCSO. Whatever his reasons were I trust his judgement and wish him the very best in life through what is certainly a very hard time him and his family. Pappy, nothing but respect brother. This too shall pass my friend. I will miss out talks.

Unregistered
    Regarding this particular post, let's leave it at this. Regardless the reason, which is none of our business, the man was passionate about his job. He actually cared about what he did and how he did it. He was as intense his last day as he was his first day. He cared about teaching people important things and genuinely cared about those he taught. His heart was in the right place and he put 100% into everything he did. Let's not forget that the person who did all of this is human. Like all people he is capable of all of the same faults that we all are. I would ask that you don't drag his name and legacy through the mud on this website. He doesn't deserve any of that. He deserves accolades for his accomplishments. But more then that, he made an impression on so many deputies that will last for decades through his teachings. Can you say the same? I for one respect him and will miss him being at PCSO. Whatever his reasons were I trust his judgement and wish him the very best in life through what is certainly a very hard time him and his family. Pappy, nothing but respect brother. This too shall pass my friend. I will miss out talks.
    I'm sorry but cheating is cheating! I didn't know the guy but if he cheated with a subordinate then he's in the same boat as that scum ross and nichols. If he resigned under investigation then we won't know what the circumstances were but with him resigning it doesn't look good.

Unregistered
    There is an old but true saying: "It takes many years to build a good reputation but it only takes 5 minutes to ruin it."

Unregistered
    There is an old but true saying: "It takes many years to build a good reputation but it only takes 5 minutes to ruin it."
    Agreed. The only way you can keep a shining reputation is by sticking with it. One small bad decision happens and is usually over looked but cheating is a big bad decision which makes you wonder what other bad decisions he has made. That one bad decision to cheat not only messed with his life but also the life of the family on the side of the person he cheated with. Cheating is never good no matter who you are!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast