Donning and Doffing Lawsuit - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Jesus Almighty

You, my friend, are the definition of an IDIOT/MORON. Good luck in life. I make 59k. without my usual OT of 14k...

You probably make 35k

LMFAO

Winning!

Unregistered
    Jesus Almighty
    You, my friend, are the definition of an IDIOT/MORON. Good luck in life. I make 59k. without my usual OT of 14k...

You probably make 35k

LMFAO

Winning!

What seperates them from you is a moral compass and balls!

Now know your roll troll I'm going back to my 3 way with your mom and sister. By the way your dads in the closet taking pictures.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jesus Almighty

You probably make 35k

LMFAO

Winning!

What seperates them from you is a moral compass and balls!

Now know your roll troll I'm going back to my 3 way with your mom and sister. By the way your dads in the closet taking pictures.
    wow that's great but tell the truth, the three way is you your brother and your dad but hey that's ok

Unregistered

Lol

I have a 70k pension... and, this with my LCSO pay from cheap-ass Mike Scott, gets nets me 155k.

Who, my friend, is the fool?

Yet, I do agree... Mike pays you (and me) crap for what we, well some of us, do.

God Bless King Mike. NOT!

I could piss in his hallowed hallway and care less if I get fired... and if I were to be fired, I would SHlt in the front door of x19.

Unregistered

Haha

You don't have the balls to shit in the hallway of x19

Unregistered
    I though Mike Scott said on the LCSO Facebook page the lawsuit was over and he won.

If it over and he won why is there mediation in the case scheduled for June first according to the PACER system.

Looks like more smoke and mirrors from this guy.

Unregistered
    I have a 70k pension... and, this with my LCSO pay from cheap-ass Mike Scott, gets nets me 155k.

Who, my friend, is the fool?

Yet, I do agree... Mike pays you (and me) crap for what we, well some of us, do.

God Bless King Mike. NOT!

I could piss in his hallowed hallway and care less if I get fired... and if I were to be fired, I would SHlt in the front door of x19.
    you ***** troll you wont do nothing except get on this site and talk tough hiding behind you keyboard, you just a wanna be tough guy now go to your mother and get your binky you POS

Unregistered

$155k...

I speak the truth you low paid P.O.S.

Keep up you boot licking; you will never acquire all that I have.

Let's see... How big is your boat? 2014, 34' World Cat here... Twin 250's, 4 stroke Mercury Verados (one engine is what you make in an entire year). Enjoy the piss-ant life you lead.

In all fairness to the non-wining deputies on here, my apologies. Yet, to the moronic poster, LMFAO.

Unregistered
    I speak the truth you low paid P.O.S.

Keep up you boot licking; you will never acquire all that I have.

Let's see... How big is your boat? 2014, 34' World Cat here... Twin 250's, 4 stroke Mercury Verados (one engine is what you make in an entire year). Enjoy the piss-ant life you lead.

In all fairness to the non-wining deputies on here, my apologies. Yet, to the moronic poster, LMFAO.
    How many low lifes say the same thing? I speak the truth.. Yet in your superiority you find time to visit this lowly palace.. Non-winning deputies. If being divorced twice, overweight, verge of heart disease and many other chronic issues with my health BUT, has a nice boat makes me a winning deputy, then leave me out.... We await your insight on how to become more Charlie Sheen...

Unregistered
    I thought the sheriff told us all this lawsuit was over. I just found out oral arguments have been called for by the appellate courts which never happens, not looking good for SO. They are being heard on March 20th the federal court docket shows in Jacksonville. Those guys will make a mint off of the interest alone by the time this thing is over. Anyone know if it’s to late to join the lawsuit?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast