EJ Diaz - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: EJ Diaz

EJ Diaz
    I really don’t read this but hate when my Children have to read it. The attack is getting old. I know it is hard after losing your job but I warned you if you continued your actions this may be the results. I guess your attack on me gives you peace, so be it.

For the record I am very proud to be a member of the Tampa International Airport Police department. I am honored to be among the great officers of this agency. I feel the members of the agency know my personality and I really enjoy working and am truly happy with my job. I work very hard to prepare the awards ceremony to honor the brave men and women of this agency.

May you find peace, as I have

Unregistered

Diaz

So stop the disrespectful antics/photographs at the awards presentations! I’m sure you wouldn’t pose like that at the Tampa Police Department awards presentations. Grow up!

Unregistered

Overtime for retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I know is he seems to work 24 / 7. Always volunteers to help, and helped me when my mom was sick. So what ever that’s worth I am glad he is here. As far as the monster thing the Chief V presented him that.
    Like like he volunteered to go to Naples with his Tampa buddies. Seriously Naples? All that was, and all this 24/7 garbage is to pad his retirement. I would bet every officer’s certificates are probably so out of wack that some are in danger of losing theirs. Or keeping them only thanks to the staff in psu other than him, because they are keeping track. He doesn’t have a clue. That’s first hand information. No degree and his charge of the awards. Of course it’s a joke to him. Makes the rest of the Department look like a bunch of officers who don’t have a clue when that is clearly not the case. Most awards with the exception of a very few were given for doing everyday police work. At no other agency would these awards be granted. And as far as peoples’s opions on here, it’s their right. Especially after what was done to the other officers who worked so hard to earn their degree and do the right thing. By the way has Detective Flores brought up ciu’s closure rate for durkin yet to make him look good.
    Diaz working 24/7. Come on guys. He is going after those highest paid years for retirement. Wake up

Unregistered

Diaz

Let me get this right - Diaz prepares the awards, gets awards for regular police activities and then makes fun of the awards with facial/body language that mocks the awards? Then the photographs are placed on the department’s Facebook without any objection from the airport authorities or chief of police! This is totally disgraceful to members of the police department who in the past received awards for distinguished life saving actions that went above and beyond. Shame on you EJ Diaz and supervisors, including the chief who allow such disgraceful activity!

Unregistered

Diaz

This is the same old stuff that happened under Sireci! Just like back then, nobody can say anything because we are all worried about our time on the job and pensions in order to support our families. On a side note, wasn’t Diaz hired by Sireci and bypassed the usual steps for promotion, along with “Sergeant Kevin Durkin”? Keep fighting Men for doing the right thing for the right reasons and not for some political hacks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me get this right - Diaz prepares the awards, gets awards for regular police activities and then makes fun of the awards with facial/body language that mocks the awards? Then the photographs are placed on the department’s Facebook without any objection from the airport authorities or chief of police! This is totally disgraceful to members of the police department who in the past received awards for distinguished life saving actions that went above and beyond. Shame on you EJ Diaz and supervisors, including the chief who allow such disgraceful activity!
    Since you have the complete list of everyone who is screwed up -the previous chief, the current chief, all supervisors, Diaz, Durkin, on and on - please tell us who is NOT screwed up so we can emulate that person. Heck, if you even have the courage to post your own name, they can all bow down to your perfection.

Unregistered
    You seriously need help. Stalk much? Please stop replying to your own thread, it's obvious you're just one person talking to themselves. Diaz and Durkin are better than you, that's why you've never been promoted, nobody needs a degree in rocket engineering to see that. Please seek professional help. Or maybe call FDLE and see if they're willing to entertain your nonsense.

Unregistered
    Your assumption is false! “The worst disease in the world today is corruption and there is a cure: transparency.”

Unregistered

Diaz Durkin Sireci

It is so obvious that Chief Paul F Sireci set up
    Kevin Durkin with a great hiring and promotion to Police Sergeant, even though he was our union representative involved with hiring, contract negotiations, payroll raises,etc. and his primary job was to assist our side on negotiations for the benefit of our airport police employees. This was so out of bounds when he started working to get himself, his kids and wife on the job, while he still was acting as a union officer. This was so inappropriate and just the fact Durkin and all his family members receive jobs at the airport police department give the appearance of quid pro quo. Then we have Diaz, who didn’t meet all the criteria for Sergeant and he got promoted. So sad, but just another bad example of good ole boy politics

Unregistered
    Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eric diazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! Aaaahhhhhh! He's ruining my life!!!!!!!!!!! And durkin?!? He's the worst! He still gives me nightmares because he was promoted over me, even though i have a degree and have gone to work on time and did the bare minimum for 12 years straight!!!!!!! Dont get me started on sireci. Even though he retired a few years ago and has no impactnon my life im sure he, diaz and durkin are still conspiring to destroy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast