EJ Diaz - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EJ Diaz

Unregistered

RIGHT Whinners

Waaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
    You'd be more believable as a professional if you could spell correctly.

Unregistered
    No kidding!
    "Commnitcating".."Corruotion" really?
    If you can't spell it how would you know what it is? I'll bet your complain when your reports get kicked back for that quality of work.

Unregistered

Basic English help

Spelling and proper (your for you) pronouns. What a crew.

Unregistered

Typographical vs Substance

The person makes typographical errors and some people attack him or her for being human. Yet the person making the post makes a great argument. It’s sad the person didn’t have an overpaid secretary, with an expense account and take home car to review typographical errors.

Unregistered

I don't need no education

What a Putz

EJ Diaz
    I don't usually respond to this type of slander... But I would just like the 3 or 4 people that do read this to consider the source.
    The source I am talking about is a disgruntled officer that has been recently terminated from his agency. This officer does not like the fact that I was honest in my testimony during an investigation and I would not stand by to let him continue to target members of the community with his unprofessional attitude. So I understand the attacks of me in this "Anonymous" forum.
    I did receive an associated degree from Tampa College, Florida metropolitan University this was vetted by every agency I worked for so I could receive salary incentive monies.
    I do still train at a martial arts school and I do not make a penny I do the training for free. I do not own the school.
    I was promoted because I have 30 years experience, I took a written exam, participated in an oral board and followed all rules of my agency to be eligible. I was the highest numerical score and I was promoted. End of story.

I am sorry my photo intimidated you. I am a member of our SRT and it is my uniform. If you have been watching the news, sometimes we need to prepare for war to protect our community.

So I guess I leave this here and let who ever read this make their own decision.

Unregistered

Sgt

Sgt.
    I am not from TIAPD. But you did train me in the Tactical Arts along with an army of law enforcement officers through out this country. The pretenders who are posting these negatives have no idea a literal legend in Florida Law Enforcement is part of their team now. Their posts affirm that they are the spectators in Teddy Roosevelt's "The Man in the Ring". But then we all have a job to do.

Unregistered

Diaz

The Sparta website photo says Diaz is an instructor/PARTNER at the Sparta Fitness Martial Arts, LLC. One website shows this business where he is a PARTNER had an annual revenue of $45,811.

How did Diaz get promoted to sergeant without completing a year of probation?

Why would someone put down Tampa College on his LinkedIn resume when the school didn’t even exist when he allegedly graduated?

Unregistered

Diaz

If you do a search for a Sparta Business Eric J Diaz comes back not only as a PARTNER but also as a MANAGER on another site. If you were just a volunteer would you be listed as a MANAGER or PARTNER for a business?

Diaz also neglected to put on his LinkedIn account that he was employed by the Fort Pierce Police Department until recently. Why would you exclude a job from your resume? After exposure on this site it suddenly appeared on his LinkedIn resume.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast