EJ Diaz
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EJ Diaz

Unregistered

EJ Diaz

Is it true that EJ Diaz, while still on probation and less than a year working at Tampa Airport Police Department has been promoted to the rank of sergeant? This is the same guy that lists on his LinkedIn account that he attended Tampa College
    from 2001-2003 and received an A.S. Degree from Tampa College with a major in Criminology. A check on Wikipedia reveals Tampa College closed in 1995, pending lawsuits from students.

According to Wikipedia, Tampa College was renamed Florida Metropolitan University in 1995. Is this not the infamous FMU that is not accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and transfer credits are virtually useless? Is this not the same school (diploma mill) that settled a lawsuit with the Florida Attorney General over concerns about business practices?

Why does EJ Diaz list graduating from Tampa College in 2003 when Tampa College closed in 1995?

Did he list graduating from Tampa College in 2003 on his job application for police officer at Tampa Int'l Airport?

Unregistered
    Wow! Sounds exceptionally qualified.

Unregistered

EJ Diaz

Now the EJ Diaz updated LinkedIn account shows that he worked as a police investigator and sergeant at the same time. The account also shows that he was promoted to sergeant in February of 2017, so if that information is correct Diaz definitely didn't have a year of probationary service before being promoted.

Were the General Orders changed and if so did a memo go out to us? Did Chief Paul F Sireci promote Diaz after he submitted a letter of resignation?

Where is the leadership and integrity of this police department?

Unregistered

EJ Diaz Integrity

I may be wrong, but if you had a valid college degree wouldn't you list it on your resume for a self defense school that you own? Perhaps I missed it but I didn't see anything about Tampa College (Aka: Florida Metropolitan University) on the Master Diaz/Sparta website.

Unregistered

EJ Diaz

Yup, he didn’t have anything on his LinkedIn account about being employed by Fort Pierce Police Department until recently. Wonder why? Then the airport posts a picture of him holding an award that has an advertisement for the Monster Drink! Bet there is no internal affairs investigation on using his police position in full uniform to advertise a commercial product! Where is the integrity in our workplace? No wonder government officials want to do an audit of our Tampa Intl Airport! Can’t believe our Director of Public Information (Janet Zink?) and airport management allow this stuff!

Unregistered

EJ Diaz

Just look at his LinkedIn photograph! He is wearing our Police Department Uniform and logo! I implore anyone to look at that photograph and tell me it is not disrespectful to our police profession! Wearing our uniform with an overly aggressive egotistical posture is an insult to our community and the traveling public. It looks like he is going to a war zone! This guy needs some professional help!

Unregistered

Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just look at his LinkedIn photograph! He is wearing our Police Department Uniform and logo! I implore anyone to look at that photograph and tell me it is not disrespectful to our police profession! Wearing our uniform with an overly aggressive egotistical posture is an insult to our community and the traveling public. It looks like he is going to a war zone! This guy needs some professional help!
    Your funny. Why don't you go to his Martial Arts School and really tell him what you think. Bring a spare set of your depends.

Unregistered

EJ Diaz

That was a real immature and unprofessional response to the truth. Our job is to protect and serve, not use our job to advertise a product such as a martial arts business.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was a real immature and unprofessional response to the truth. Our job is to protect and serve, not use our job to advertise a product such as a martial arts business.

I worked with Eric at TPD. Your blessed to have him. Hang on let me call you a Waabulance. Come over here and give this type of law enforcement a try. I dare you

Unregistered

Unethical Hiring/Promotions

You do not have any idea about all the people you are commnitcating with! There are a lot of us and believe me I've seen a lot more than you! Corruotion does not have to be a criminal complaint, it could be abour ethics! Ask Kevin Durkin and his tenure as our PBA representative?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast