what does "Stand down sailor!" mean???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

what does "Stand down sailor!" mean???

Just curious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious.
    Some stolen valor pr*ck on here who thinks that he is a combination of SEAL team 6, Adm. Halsey and John Paul Jones all wrapped up into one.

Unregistered
    Just curious.

It means as you were nutsack. It means, STFU already, I'm in charge and calling the shots. It means this submarine is blowing ballast and taking it down on a 12* plane.

Unregistered
    It means as you were nutsack. It means, STFU already, I'm in charge and calling the shots. It means this submarine is blowing ballast and taking it down on a 12* plane.
    There, you go again Ron, with the blowing crap. I get men in uniform turn you on. Yet, were all not locked in a sub for months on in. So, out of the thousand plus we got working here. Only maybe a dozen are you cup of tea.

Unregistered
    It comes from a wannabe dyck who has an obsession with military and uniforms. A guy who thinks that when he was here was a somebody but has never been nothing but a follower instead of a leader. Wants everyone to think that he is a modern day Rambo. Retired now with illusions that someday he will be named chief. Someone who can't get over the fact that his DROP wasn't extended because of his self-styled "leadership" abilities. In other words, another Leoaffairs' troll with too much time on his hands.

Unregistered
    We have a couple of people here on meds or need it

Unregistered
    It comes from a wannabe dyck who has an obsession with military and uniforms. A guy who thinks that when he was here was a somebody but has never been nothing but a follower instead of a leader. Wants everyone to think that he is a modern day Rambo. Retired now with illusions that someday he will be named chief. Someone who can't get over the fact that his DROP wasn't extended because of his self-styled "leadership" abilities. In other words, another Leoaffairs' troll with too much time on his hands.
    Dude, again you come here and attack one of the best people to have served at MPD. YOU are the one trolling for any reason to attAck the guy. Let it go. You are making up things about him . Breath deep. Find an alley way and shoot yo... please. We're all begging you.

Unregistered
    Dude, again you come here and attack one of the best people to have served at MPD. YOU are the one trolling for any reason to attAck the guy. Let it go. You are making up things about him . Breath deep. Find an alley way and shoot yo... please. We're all begging you.
    Whoever you are...THANKS!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Hate to break it to you. Not, the same dude. As, you can see. I'm not alone with my opinion of Ron. Be as it may, Ronald and I have a complete understanding. Were both azzhole So, will cut each other up on here and in person. When we can. Not with hate or malic. He lies, I correct him. Nothing more. It was a shame his drop wasn't really extended. It would of gave me another year in person. To get him to a doc, for his meds. Now, I honestly don't know what to do. Short, of having PBSD take him Ron, I got to say, you really had a few people believe. Your back and was getting at least the D/C rank. Since Papa, extended the chief for another year. You said you had that handled? What give. No, you didn't! You gave another promotion away again? Come on dude. You crazy? Opps, forgot who I was talking to for a minute. So, Ron when you jump out of your sub off the side and pull your chute. Does that 10 meter drop count as a jump? Now, I did hear something strange about you ( well a few things) That you would get the sub to run on open waters and you would para-sail behind it? Interesting. Well, it's 0200 and I got all my paperwork done. Fell behind Time to take a slow drive thru the city on my way home. I'll take a page out of your book. I'll turn on some jams, roll my window down and wave at everyone. Except, you and that country music. WoW, I'm glad your gone. That in it's self should have had you run out of the department years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast