Hiring? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Unregistered

RGINAL Farm

You are guys at the PCSO have no idea what a busy night is. Try working an entire shift going call to call with no breaks. As soon as you get x8, get ready to copy. Try going home with 13-15 covers. Most of you guys would be quiting after 6 months. You guys now cry when you can't get your meal break.

Nick and Baez are good cops. I don't blame them leaving for better pay and 20 year retirement. For you young guys that have to do 30 years, I would be going to Tampa or Clearwater. Be smart, 20 years is better than 30.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are guys at the PCSO have no idea what a busy night is. Try working an entire shift going call to call with no breaks. As soon as you get x8, get ready to copy. Try going home with 13-15 covers. Most of you guys would be quiting after 6 months. You guys now cry when you can't get your meal break.

Nick and Baez are good cops. I don't blame them leaving for better pay and 20 year retirement. For you young guys that have to do 30 years, I would be going to Tampa or Clearwater. Be smart, 20 years is better than 30.
    You are right - get your 20 in and get the h e l l out with your pension while you still have your health and/or sanity. 25-30 years is for those command office types with political connections.

Unregistered
    I'd work for FHP before Ringling Brothers PCSO. That place is like an alternative high school, half are slow and the rest have extreme behavioral issues and are always in trouble. Compared to other agencies the maturity level of the averag deputy is in the dumps. They are like the horny retarded kids who can only think about sex so they bang anyone and anything in their sights.

Unregistered
    I'd work for FHP before Ringling Brothers PCSO. That place is like an alternative high school, half are slow and the rest have extreme behavioral issues and are always in trouble. Compared to other agencies the maturity level of the averag deputy is in the dumps. They are like the horny retarded kids who can only think about sex so they bang anyone and anything in their sights.
    Ok turd shut your hole. Go work for FHP and max out at 60 thousand a year .

Unregistered
    Tpd men = men
    tpd trt = warriors

pcso men = middle school girls
    pcso swat = middle school girls and social media superstars

Unregistered
    Tpd men = men
    tpd trt = warriors

In your wet dreams. TPD Dream = want to be real big city cops. TPD Reality = Playground punks

Unregistered
    Tpd men = men
    tpd trt = warriors

Better watch what you say, you might piss off PCSO SWAT and they might post selfies holding guns....scary right?

Unregistered
    Tpd men = men
    tpd trt = warriors

TPD = Twats Pricks ****s.

Unregistered
    "My pee pee is bigger"
    "No my pee pee is bigger"
    "Nooo, my pee pee is bigger than big"
    "Nuh unh, my pee pee is the biggest"
    "Liar, my pee per is bigger times a million"
    "Well my pee pee is bigger times infinty"
    :P

Unregistered
    Ok turd shut your hole. Go work for FHP and max out at 60 thousand a year .
    I'll keep my pride and max out at 60k a year

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast