Hiring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU Tampa turd. You guys look like a bunch of slobs in uniform. Real police work, TRT couldn't find their assholes. Go drive your 15 yr old cars and make sure you take care of that leather gear that looks like someone shined it with sandpaper. Remember a few ex turds from Pinellas work there.
    And here you have it folks! Worried about the age of the cruiser and the shininess of the gun belt. The PCSO deputies today are legends in their own minds. Pretty uniforms, loads of selfies, and a SWAT team that practices in their "Operator" gear with all their military toys, but never get to play in the game. Sorry folks but even Bob recognizes it. Bob is always saying that the bench is empty and he has no leaders. Keep the selfies coming!

Unregistered
    And here you have it folks! Worried about the age of the cruiser and the shininess of the gun belt. The PCSO deputies today are legends in their own minds. Pretty uniforms, loads of selfies, and a SWAT team that practices in their "Operator" gear with all their military toys, but never get to play in the game. Sorry folks but even Bob recognizes it. Bob is always saying that the bench is empty and he has no leaders. Keep the selfies coming!
    And here you have it, born again tough guys. Operating in your sanctuary city and having to have your Sgt or Cpl sign off on you're affidavits before arresting someone. Antiquated computers and radios that couldn't transmit 10 miles. You guys bench is full of troll s like you that hang out on this site now go back to you're site and ***** about something and take orders from your nut job mayor.

Unregistered
    STFU Tampa turd. You guys look like a bunch of slobs in uniform. Real police work, TRT couldn't find their assholes. Go drive your 15 yr old cars and make sure you take care of that leather gear that looks like someone shined it with sandpaper. Remember a few ex turds from Pinellas work there.
    We have a 20 year retirement, an annual pension COLA and a 7 year DROP plan. More money than you.

What you have: a 30 year FRS pension with no COLA since 2010, a 5 year DROP plan and less money.

Do the math but you are too stupid to work it out let alone comprehend it. Now go shine your shoes and gun belt.

Unregistered
    And here you have it, born again tough guys. Operating in your sanctuary city and having to have your Sgt or Cpl sign off on you're affidavits before arresting someone. Antiquated computers and radios that couldn't transmit 10 miles. You guys bench is full of troll s like you that hang out on this site now go back to you're site and ***** about something and take orders from your nut job mayor.
    My car gets me to work, calls, and back home. My belt holds the tools I need to be a real cop regardless of what it looks like, my computer tells me if someone's license is valid or if they have warrants and our radios are on the county systems and work fine and guess what...I'm getting paid great and better than you. We do real police work while you sissies drive around all day and make it a mission to find traffic violations. We're responding to legit robberies and shootings while you clowns are just glorified secretaries with guns ready to take the next report on that dog that ran loose and took a dump in someone's yard. Oh btw our detectives/ corporals make what a sgt makes at your agency. So take your shiney shoes, your new laptop, and your shiny belt, throw them in your Tahoe and drive it right up your azz bc that stuff sure as hell isnt being used for aggressive police work.

Unregistered
    And there it is, Nick Baez and Nick Rebetti talking shit about how much money they make and how they are real cops now. You guys are so awesome, thanks for stopping by!! Im sure you guys are the big heroes you believe you are. You ****ing fake ass mother ****ers who ****ed up and are **** ups there. Glad your cashing in on all that.
    Plus,,,Don't make me come across the bridge and slap the both of you in the teeth. Wait I think you guys got a sig 2 call on Comanche St. Quick go there and circle the block three times before you get out because you're scared. Now keep patrolling you're sanctuary city and doing shitty police work. Your dogs smarter than you

Unregistered
    Both of those guys would beat your ass. You are just another keyboard commando

Unregistered
    And there it is, Nick Baez and Nick Rebetti talking shit about how much money they make and how they are real cops now. You guys are so awesome, thanks for stopping by!! Im sure you guys are the big heroes you believe you are. You ****ing fake ass mother ****ers who ****ed up and are **** ups there. Glad your cashing in on all that.
    I hope your Sheriff provides you with dental coverage because your gunna need it if you think your gunna bring your scared azz across the bay and do something. I'm neither of the people mentioned but I would put an averag Tampa cop up against your most "elite" deputy and will guarantee you they got more on your dep. the average Tampa cop sees more in a year than your most veteran deputies. Just stop with your. Nonsense already pal because you guys are a joke and everyone knows it. If your in denial go talk to st.pete so they can tell you stories about your VC guys and then your gunna come back on here and apologize because of how emberrased you will be. ill stop typing now so you can go on again about my 15 year old car or my old laptop. Meanwhile let me log into my bank account so I can look at my check during my 4 days off every week. Peace!!

Unregistered
    The reason why Tampa PD uniforms are rough up is because they do real police work. I know this because I was a ST. Pete cop. You can tell the hard workers at PCSO by the uniforms. The pretty boys have clean pressed uniforms, stand up straight with their chests pumped out. The real workers have worn gun belts and uniforms and the deputies are aged. Difference? One does the work while the other stands around with their hands in their pockets looking to kiss the ass of the brass. Interesting times a head. More and more senior deputies retiring. Soon, the pretty boys will sink or swim.

Unregistered
    I hope your Sheriff provides you with dental coverage because your gunna need it if you think your gunna bring your scared azz across the bay and do something. I'm neither of the people mentioned but I would put an averag Tampa cop up against your most "elite" deputy and will guarantee you they got more on your dep. the average Tampa cop sees more in a year than your most veteran deputies. Just stop with your. Nonsense already pal because you guys are a joke and everyone knows it. If your in denial go talk to st.pete so they can tell you stories about your VC guys and then your gunna come back on here and apologize because of how emberrased you will be. ill stop typing now so you can go on again about my 15 year old car or my old laptop. Meanwhile let me log into my bank account so I can look at my check during my 4 days off every week. Peace!!
    Dude you're a joke. I know a bunch of Tampa cops and looking at Tampa,s Leo affairs seems their is some racial issues going on. The only thing you do in more than 1 year than us is eat and think you're something that you're not. Bunch of self proclaimed tough guys. Now go work some overtime and conduct sloppy police work which by the way don't count, Average Tampa cop couldn't wear my jock strap.

Unregistered
    Dude you're a joke. I know a bunch of Tampa cops and looking at Tampa,s Leo affairs seems their is some racial issues going on. The only thing you do in more than 1 year than us is eat and think you're something that you're not. Bunch of self proclaimed tough guys. Now go work some overtime and conduct sloppy police work which by the way don't count, Average Tampa cop couldn't wear my jock strap.
    Dude UR the joke. Where the F did u get your false sense of superiority from bc it sure as hell didn't come from ur work experience. You are talking out of ur azz right now because ur crazy if u think that u and ur Ringling Brothers crew have anything on the cops this side of the bay. Come do a ride along if ur not scared and u will respond to things on a daily basis that u have maybe gone to once in ur career or if ever. We don't take paper on barking dogs and bs neighbor complaints. If u want to know the truth the average Tampa cop couldn't wear ur jock strap bc it's too fawking small. U got to have big ones to work over here which explains why u work for ringling brothers. Why don't u go bang one of ur co workers wives bc from reading ur board it seems that it's the only thing u side show circus clowns know how to do.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast