Hiring?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Unregistered

Hiring?

When is the next hiring going to take place for patrol?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Find another place to work

Unregistered
    Not looking for negative responses, just a estimated month. If your unhappy, please quit so I can take your place. Thanks!

Unregistered
    Not looking for negative responses, just a estimated month. If your unhappy, please quit so I can take your place. Thanks!
    It looks like PCSO is going to try a new groundbreaking way to fill open positions. It's called "Inner Organization Breeding Program" or I.O.B.P. for short. Not much has been released as far as details but what is known is that it is preferred that you are married and you must find another married member to participate in the program, you must have some form of recording device to document either the courting process or your recreational interactions with other members (which is key for relaxation and mental distraction during down-time in the program). In some cases during the trial period of the program some participants will be allowed to take on multiple partners as long as they are married and also members.
    It is prohibited to introduce possible criminals/non-members into the program. It is not a requirement that the spouses of either member be notified that their spouse is participating in this program. More will be released as details become available.

Unregistered
    Listen, if you work here or any other Sheriff's office, you have to do thirty years. There is B.S. Wherever you go. Here, if you aren't related to someone, or married into the married then you aren't going anywhere. Only choice you have is being good butt kisser.

I recommend you going to Clearwater PD or Tampa PD, because it's a 20 year retirement. You can always come back here after you retire and work as a bailiff.

Go luck.

Unregistered
    Hey smart guy, here is a tip for you. Call Human Resources instead of coming on this page.

Unregistered
    Listen, if you work here or any other Sheriff's office, you have to do thirty years. There is B.S. Wherever you go. Here, if you aren't related to someone, or married into the married then you aren't going anywhere. Only choice you have is being good butt kisser.

I recommend you going to Clearwater PD or Tampa PD, because it's a 20 year retirement. You can always come back here after you retire and work as a bailiff.

Go luck.
    That's good advice right there, and with new hires getting ZERO COLA increases in their pensions, FRS is one of the least desirable pensions in the state.

Unregistered
    They hire all the time. Just check the local media for the latest sex scandals and terminations/resignations. It really helps to get hired if you know or are related to someone up high in the agency. If you can't wait apply for the jail and you can transfer from there to patrol or bailiff in a couple of years. It helps if you know somebody in the higher ranks.

Unregistered
    If you want to be a cop and get paid come to Tampa. We fight real crime and make a real difference in our community. Pinellas deputies will spend an 8 hour shift driving around running tags and find a dwlsr and think they are really doing something. Our TRT has the experience and training to run circles around their joke of a swat team and we hit houses all the time. We have aggressive street crime units compared to their street crimes or violent crimes or whatever they are called. They are a laughing stalk just ask ST.pete about Pinellas VC they will tell you what a group of rejects they are and they have some almost unbelievable funny stories about how these joksters operate in the "hood". Oh and our female officers are real cops who actually do police work, not some washed up high school bimbos that are only in the job to hook up with as many cops as possible (I've heard the stories from your guys at schools I've gone too). Make the right choice and come to the right side of the bay!

Unregistered
    If you want to be a cop and get paid come to Tampa. We fight real crime and make a real difference in our community. Pinellas deputies will spend an 8 hour shift driving around running tags and find a dwlsr and think they are really doing something. Our TRT has the experience and training to run circles around their joke of a swat team and we hit houses all the time. We have aggressive street crime units compared to their street crimes or violent crimes or whatever they are called. They are a laughing stalk just ask ST.pete about Pinellas VC they will tell you what a group of rejects they are and they have some almost unbelievable funny stories about how these joksters operate in the "hood". Oh and our female officers are real cops who actually do police work, not some washed up high school bimbos that are only in the job to hook up with as many cops as possible (I've heard the stories from your guys at schools I've gone too). Make the right choice and come to the right side of the bay!
    STFU Tampa turd. You guys look like a bunch of slobs in uniform. Real police work, TRT couldn't find their assholes. Go drive your 15 yr old cars and make sure you take care of that leather gear that looks like someone shined it with sandpaper. Remember a few ex turds from Pinellas work there.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast