Command staff/ supervisors - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    papo really at 04:13 am you are on this site checking on Sweetwater and
    you are not a Sweetwater Cop pathethic and lonely individual
    Again, I work for a real PD and you work for a Mickey Mouse PD.

Unregistered
    a real police department
    are you claiming to work for the brown uniforms
    wow fyi mickey mouse pd is in orlando not sweetwater and again you are a lonely individual
    here is an idea stay on your own site
    stop hating and being so jealous that our department has a higher pension rate
    oh yeah i forgot you know that

Unregistered
    hey mr real officer from real department look at your sop regarding social media and bashing

Unregistered
    hey mr real officer from real department look at your sop regarding social media and bashing
    Their's nothing about my social media sop when you speak the truth. I'm not writing no hatetred, nothing immoral, no bashing, just the truth about you unprofessional department and officers. Learn about the 1st amendment.

So now your retirement is better than ours? Lol
    Pls bring JM back, so he can bring real cops back to your department and real supervisors.

By the way, you guys are a Mickey Mouse department.

Unregistered
    Maybe we can get JM Jr. from your PD someday so he can bring us the same kind of prestige that he did for Hialeah.

Unregistered
    Maybe we can get JM Jr. from your PD someday so he can bring us the same kind of prestige that he did for Hialeah.
    WTF does Jr has to do with your Mickey Mouse PD and your donkey self. I have no idea why would you even mention him. I don't even work for that PD. I already told you that I wear brown. That tells you the caliber of PO that you are. Can't even pay attention to details. Go back to 19ing those poor people at the mall and giving them 5 tickets at a time.

Unregistered
    WTF does Jr has to do with your Mickey Mouse PD and your donkey self. I have no idea why would you even mention him. I don't even work for that PD. I already told you that I wear brown. That tells you the caliber of PO that you are. Can't even pay attention to details. Go back to 19ing those poor people at the mall and giving them 5 tickets at a time.
    papo
    parhethic lonely individiual who has to spend time on our site glad you are gone

Unregistered
    papo
    parhethic lonely individiual who has to spend time on our site glad you are gone
    i wear brown the wow

Unregistered
    hey girl scout in brown cute uniform
    even if jm returns you will not have a command position you would not pass the easiest testing

Unregistered
    Oh no. Mama's boy is back.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast