Who Are The Leading Candidates For Chief
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who Are The Leading Candidates For Chief

Anyone have accurate information as to who the leading candidates are to become our next chief? I hear different names being tossed around.

Unregistered
    Heard the mayor went behind the city managers back and had a meeting with the school board guy.

Unregistered

I dont know

Drum Roll..... We Shall See Soon!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard the mayor went behind the city managers back and had a meeting with the school board guy.
    No surprise...school board chief...seriously...has he even done real police work? SMH

Vet po

Patrol guy

What your definition of "Real Police Work"?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet po View Post
    What your definition of "Real Police Work"?
    Let's just say it's not lunchroom fights, running in the halls, skipping class, lost or stolen cell phones, and a joint of marijuana, since you asked Vet PO. You must be a former school board guy.

Vet PO

Real police work

You still didn't answer the question. Tell me what's your definition of what you say is " Real Police Work"?
    Don't tell me what it isn't, tell me what it is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet PO View Post
    You still didn't answer the question. Tell me what's your definition of what you say is " Real Police Work"?
    Don't tell me what it isn't, tell me what it is.
    It (your silly question) was asked and answered, school board vet.

Calhoun

Back to square one

It seems that the Dept. of Justice recognizes that you have no real idea of what police work is. It's my understanding that they'll be retraining you guys on the Federal Taxpayers dime. All I can say is "Money well spent". LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
    It seems that the Dept. of Justice recognizes that you have no real idea of what police work is. It's my understanding that they'll be retraining you guys on the Federal Taxpayers dime. All I can say is "Money well spent". LOL
    Are you speaking of the same DOJ that failed to prosecute Hillary Clinton, failed to take a strong enough stance against groups advocating for violence toward police officers, and has been completely politicized? Is this the DOJ you speak of?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast