Freeh Group Report - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He needs to read Jacky Garrett personnel files.

Unregistered
    What a shit-show

Unregistered
    I cant wait to see the cushy useless spots like bikes and marine having to actually work now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DOUG BAKER destroyed this agency.
    DOUG BAKER and his cronies destroyed FMPD

Special message to Mod 720

https://youtu.be/E36racm-nrs

Unregistered
    I betcha Duke and Forbes didnt realize they were not "untouchable".....hahahahahahaha.....the most corrupt two in the department. Melvin keep your head up bruh, wait for us to come by with the arrest warrant.....

Unregistered
    I betcha Duke and Forbes didnt realize they were not "untouchable".....hahahahahahaha.....the most corrupt two in the department. Melvin keep your head up bruh, wait for us to come by with the arrest warrant.....
    Really, the most corrupt in the department??????? We all know that there are more corrupt officers than the two of them. There are several officers in the department who have skeletons in their closets and I am sure chief Diggs knows who they are. This will not be the only officers put on admin leave. Chief Diggs hands are tied, he cannot fire any officers even if he wanted to. You see, in the past we have had officers do far worse and keep their jobs. Those officers were not fired, some demoted, some suspended w/ and w/out pay- but not fired. Even if he did try, they would get their jobs back. This whole department is a joke. Officers working that shouldn't even be officers. For example, I saw several at the gun range that didn't know how to load a shotgun or had to re-qualify (wink-wink).

So to any officer, I would suggest that you request all IA files and compare your case to that particular case. A precedence has already been set by the city of Fort Myers and the city of Fort Myers police department. Get sue happy

Unregistered
    PSB Lt.
    Didn't you have a Lt that took his wifes pills (something that we arrest others forO

D.V. amongst others

Cheating....

Corrupt...are you kidding me???????????
    Last edited by Mod 720; 02-27-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Unregistered
    News just asked if shortage of officers will have adverse effect on service, wake up patrol has been short for several years, recent audit just verified that inexperience and short staffed patrol has negatively effected the entire department . Patrol is front line for most investigations, if patrol is inexperienced and short handed the investigation is going to be bad from the beginning.administration is bleeding officers from shifts to fill specialties. alpha Has lost 4 in 2 months, never replaced . Sounds like do more with less is still the SOP.
    Excellent point and where is our so called Union during this debacle, always hiding, never addressing the real issues...wake up people time to change this place is now..corrupt leaders and corrupt good ol boy union.......fukin WAKE up

Unregistered
    Union just called and advised they are proposing we rwduce cola, take a pay cut and reduce multiplier, oh hell we already did that , never mind, didn't think we even had a union anymore, how about addressing staffing levels on patrol

Unregistered
    He needs to read Jacky Garrett personnel files.
    The agency needs to rent a Crane to lift the file cabinet for her disciplinary files.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast